+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: toonami-is it falling apart

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Re: toonami-is it falling apart

Quote Originally Posted by IStalkYou View Post
    It fell apart along time ago and becoming more for younger kids
    thats true like i sead naruto is more for the kids but if thay but new or very old shows it might come back to life
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xXxBloodlustxXx View Post
    Toonami is awful! I used to love watching it, but it's just gone downhill. They used to have really good animes on it, and now they have stuff like the BLue Dragon or whatever on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    yah BLue Dragon sucks its from the game BLue Dragon and what sucks is thay play BLue Dragon at 10:00 am in the morning and toonami plays the same ep too toonami sucks real bad
    Hey, hey, hey...can you really say that "Blue Dragon" sucks at this point of time? They've what? Aired the first 3,4 episodes up til now, there is still...48 EPISODES!!!? There seems to already be a season 2 in production and airing in Japan to add...With 52 given episodes it shows that it did fairly well in the Japanese market and I dont see how we can diss it at this point when there have been only 4 episodes aired so far. Besides, how can you mock an anime in which the character designs are by the legendary Toriyama Akira, the creator of the Dragon Ball series!?
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

What's so bad 'bout it is that CN, mainly Time-Warner, is lettin' this franchise die. Toonami is still a potentially good show if CN would get off their collective assets and actually do somethin' 'bout it. The only reason that the show is still in circulation is 'cause there r too many die-hard fans, watchin', who r prayin' for a miracle. Hopin' that this "sinkin' ship" can somehow stay afloat and the bad thing 'bout it is that it could, if CN would let it.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie AngelMage is off to a good start AngelMage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    What's so bad 'bout it is that CN, mainly Time-Warner, is lettin' this franchise die. Toonami is still a potentially good show if CN would get off their collective assets and actually do somethin' 'bout it. The only reason that the show is still in circulation is 'cause there r too many die-hard fans, watchin', who r prayin' for a miracle. Hopin' that this "sinkin' ship" can somehow stay afloat and the bad thing 'bout it is that it could, if CN would let it.
    Hahaha!Yeah it does seem like that but I haven't been watching it since trying to balance gaming time with drawing time and well keeping up with chores and stuff and basically keeping up with life in general hehehe.:3

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes toonami and adult swim are making some crappy shows and there network like they have pee wee on adult swim whats that about and alot of gay shows like squid hillbilles what and they just have a bunch of crap these days and naruto they show a new episode of that series every year it takes so long im really mad at both .

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Hey, hey, hey...can you really say that "Blue Dragon" sucks at this point of time? They've what? Aired the first 3,4 episodes up til now, there is still...48 EPISODES!!!? There seems to already be a season 2 in production and airing in Japan to add...With 52 given episodes it shows that it did fairly well in the Japanese market and I dont see how we can diss it at this point when there have been only 4 episodes aired so far. Besides, how can you mock an anime in which the character designs are by the legendary Toriyama Akira, the creator of the Dragon Ball series!?
    yes i see what your saying but i just dont think that blue dragon will do so good in the usa i mean the games did not do so good from what i seen so i just thinking the anime is not going to so good eather but like you sead its only on its 4 ep so we will all find out but what im trying to get at is toonami airs it right but fd action squad air in the morning on the same day thares no point toonami needs to find thare own good animes that no one eles airs
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

Newbie emogaaragirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: toonami-is it falling apart

ok well after waching toonami i think its falling apart the only good show on it is naruto and all the other shows on thare come on in the same day and it only comes on one day i reamber that toonami had the middnight run(now called adult swin)

so what im asking is do you think toonami is going to fall apart some day
    will it raise back and take back adult swin some day
    or do you think it might just stay whare it is caz of naruto
    I agree....I miss toonami midnight run.....it kicked ass....now......MEH! i bearly watch it only watch Naruto and DBZ.....and that's it....I miss the old Tom...where did he go??? that was my homie....but yeah....I miss the old one.....now....it sux ass sorry to say it but it dose as soon as naruto and dbz r gone the ratings will drop like dead ppl

Newbie emogaaragirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: toonami-is it falling apart

yes i see what your saying but i just dont think that blue dragon will do so good in the usa i mean the games did not do so good from what i seen so i just thinking the anime is not going to so good eather but like you sead its only on its 4 ep so we will all find out but what im trying to get at is toonami airs it right but fd action squad air in the morning on the same day thares no point toonami needs to find thare own good animes that no one eles airs
    I'm sorry to say again..but Blue Dragon sucks!!! If you're gonna have something that was made by the Akira Toriyama and you have ppl in america that editing and putting stuff in that never belong...then of course its gonna suck....I wish he would of continued this anime...his style is awesome and it seems to be a loop cuz from what i can see...Bakugon (hoped i spelled it right), Bayblade, One Piece (New one) and some others.....are starting to look a little bit TOO Similar......WHY!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast