Re: Top 5 games~!

these are my top 5 but i had to think long and hard what they were
    1.Diablo 2-MMORPG
    2.Fable-RPG
    3.Halo 1-FPS
    4.CS-FPS
    5.LoL-RTS
    [SIGPIC][IMG]

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

My top five games of all time would have to be:

5. Sonic Adventure - Sonic the Hedgehog has been one of my favorite video game franchises ever. When Sonic Adventure released with the Sega Dreamcast, I was immediately hooked. Sega did a great job of taking their best selling 2D character and updating his look and putting him in a 3D environment. The gameplay is great, the story was pretty solid and all the characters' stories were intertwined. I wanted to put this game higher up on my list but, realistically, I had to put it at number five. There ARE better games out there and I can't be biased because Sonic is my childhood hero.

4. Grandia 2 - Honestly, I'm surprised that this RPG isn't better known. Where do I even begin to talk about this game? The story was epic, the characters are all lovable and the battle system was wonderfully crafted. It's not your average, turn-based RPG by any means. A lot of the stronger spells/attacks that your party had were displayed by way of awesome little CG cutscenes. Just when you thought you were close to beating the game, you found out there was so much more to do. It's like crack for RPG players. I highly recommend it.

3. Final Fantasy X - One of the main reasons I like this game so much is because it reminds me of Grandia 2... A lot! The other reason is because, while others are still hyping up FFIIV by saying it's the best FF game ever, FFX is lurking in the shadows, waiting for the next person to be pulled in by its wonderful graphics, well thought out story, and great gameplay. Besides, who doesn't like Yuna and Riku? ^_^

2. Capcom vs. SNK 2 (Well, both of them, actually...) - Before this game released, my friends and I would always have these heated debates/discussions about fighting games. One of the main questions we would ask is, "Who would beat who?" Example: Who would win--Terry Bogard or Ryu? Ryo Sakazaki or Ken Masters? Akuma or Mr. Karate? Suddenly, CvS hits us in the face and we're in awe. We get to actually play out our scenarios and answer our questions. Yes! *fist pump* Then, CvS2 hits the scene. I spend countless days and nights playing. Getting to know the new gauge system, playing with the new characters added to the list. There is nothing to complain about in regards to this game. It's fast paced, there's 40+ characters to play with, and there's a color edit system (which I have way too much fun with). Online play is just as good as offline and the music is catchy. I could go on and on about this game but, I should probably get to number 1 on my list. ^_^

1. Street Fighter (All of them) - I couldn't pick a specific Street Fighter game. I love them all equally. Each of them bring something different to the table. If I HAD to pick a favorite, I'd say SFIII: Third Strike. Mainly because of the music and the parry system. But, SSFIV kind of makes a higher priority on my gaming list these days. Anyway, Were it not for Street Fighter, I probably wouldn't have played fighting games at all. Hell, if it weren't for Street Fighter, I probably wouldn't have played half as many video games as I did as a kid. Mom would need a new baby sitter, LOL. The SF franchise is a few years younger than me. You could say that the two of us are old childhood friends. Street Fighter is what pretty much MADE Marvel vs. Capcom. Without Street Fighter, it would just be Marvel vs. A Bunch of Guys From Some Kind of Familiar Games, plus Megaman. LOL.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

1 Age of Empires 2 RTS
    2 COD Modern Warfare 2 FPS
    3 League of Legends MMO, IDK what type of game it is
    4 Civ. 5 TBS
    5 Legend of the Dargoon. RPG

I have been a big fan of RTS and RPG games for a very long time. The reason I like AOE is b/c it is the 1st computer game I have played. When I was in High school my mom' s friend got me into the civ. games, witch is a lot more in depth the AOE was. Legend of the Dargoon was the second RPG game I play and the story line was great in that one. FF games are good also but Dargoon was a lot more fun for me. CoD was the 1st game I played in a por level. So that is why I like CoD so much. In LoL I am almost at that level and they have been doing good so far for the players.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules: Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES

Dead topic. +Closing+

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4