+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Mindf**k

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Total Mindf**k

Just as the name of the thread implies, I am here to discuss with you total mindf**ks.

Have there been movies, songs, or even TV shows that have left you with your mouth agape, scratching your head in confusion, yet understanding everything that just went on?

Have you ever uttered the phrase: "That made no sense at all, but it made perfect sense at the same time!"?

Then is this the thread for you! What was it that f**ked your mind, and how did it?

In my case it was the recent movie "The Spirit." My friend's uncle told me to see this movie because he knew one of the people working on it. I went to see it with my girlfriend, and holy crap. I was so confused from everything going on my head started to spin, but at the same time, i understood everything that transpired because of a few simple lines in the story.

I went out of that movie holding my head in confusion, questioning the very fabric of reality. It was much like the guy who comes out of the Shivering Isles and begins ranting, for those of you that have played Oblivion.

Now what about you?
    Why hello there!

Newbie Kimfamous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Total Mindf**k

hmm Im not sure it happens too often with me :P

Pink Floyd music videos!

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

I might sound like a total otaku (not that I'm not or anything), but the only things that left me confused like that was Lucky Star and (some of) The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

yes. i am a utena fan after all. i hate it and love it at the same time. certain emotions like ...."the F**k was that?".
    sometimes its fun(utena) sometimes its uncalled for (the clockwork orange).

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

watch texas chainsaw massacre the next generation. this is probably the oddest horror flick that i have ever seen.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

The movie 13 Monkeys (or was it 12) with Bruce Willis and Brad Pitt was a really weird one as well.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Umm well let's see now..... Wanted is a strange movie in a way, i meen it's really good but still, there's something wierd about it. Then there is "The Number 23" with Jim Carrey and how everything had the number 23 in it, like his name (in the movie) and all the wierd ways they made it all become 23

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Yes I had one movie that totally confussed me...
    It was called Horror in the attic...Okay I thought nice movie...
    But the ending still leaves me confussed...
    I knew the man in it was not quite right in his mind..
    In the end you saw that man in box that had a stair to go down...
    But the same man you saw inside the box was outside the box too...
    And that man grabbed himself that stood outside the box inside the box...
    I was totally confussed...Still I think WTH...!!!>.<...
    I just had the habit and tilted my head confussed to the side..
    I didnt get it at all...And I hate it when I dont get a movie...Really...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast