+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Mindf**k

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Total Mindf**k

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Twilight is a confusing movie, you are like "va,pires can't walk under the sun" but then again there is always that one special vampire that can do so.
    I didn't like the film myself, but the novels are good. The film wasn't very detailed at all, so if you're still wondering about how vampires can walk under the sun, read the novels. It's actually quite simple once the facts are laid out for you. It's a very easy read.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    Then there is "The Number 23" with Jim Carrey and how everything had the number 23 in it, like his name (in the movie) and all the wierd ways they made it all become 23
    That really was a total mindf**k. I couldn't watch the entire film in one go, nor could I watch any of it alone, so I ended up watching the film in segments of no longer than half an hour each, glued to someone's side. I couldn't quite make sense of how the number 23 could come up everywhere, and even though I knew that it was all fake, I couldn't help but look around me for signs of "23". I didn't sleep very well for a while after that film. I guess I don't need to say that thriller films and I do not mix well.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    The movie 13 Monkeys (or was it 12) with Bruce Willis and Brad Pitt was a really weird one as well.
    12 monkeys...and that movie doesn't fall in this category. it's pretty much understandable just like in most sci-fi movie flicks that has an originality.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    12 monkeys...and that movie doesn't fall in this category. it's pretty much understandable just like in most sci-fi movie flicks that has an originality.
    They said if you get it, it means you're nuts like Brad Pitt's character.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

The music video for the song "Shoot the Runner" by Kasabian...turn out the lights and watch.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

They said if you get it, it means you're nuts like Brad Pitt's character.
    maybe...but that nut job got what he wants and it is he who has the last laugh.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

How about SuperJail? Not a movie, but still one weird ass show.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

How about SuperJail? Not a movie, but still one weird ass show.
    I have to agree. Seen it, didn’t much care for it, but damn that show is just crazy and makes no real sense at all.
    I am surprised no one mentioned Evangeline, I thought that would have been one of the first to be mentioned. I have seen every episode and it makes sense but at the same time you’re scratching your head at the end of watching it. I swear to god I said to my self, Oh I get it now....... Or do I?..... Yes I do because of, wait, no.... WTF?!..... I need to lay down.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    Just as the name of the thread implies, I am here to discuss with you total mindf**ks.

Have there been movies, songs, or even TV shows that have left you with your mouth agape, scratching your head in confusion, yet understanding everything that just went on?

Have you ever uttered the phrase: "That made no sense at all, but it made perfect sense at the same time!"?

Then is this the thread for you! What was it that f**ked your mind, and how did it?

In my case it was the recent movie "The Spirit." My friend's uncle told me to see this movie because he knew one of the people working on it. I went to see it with my girlfriend, and holy crap. I was so confused from everything going on my head started to spin, but at the same time, i understood everything that transpired because of a few simple lines in the story.

I went out of that movie holding my head in confusion, questioning the very fabric of reality. It was much like the guy who comes out of the Shivering Isles and begins ranting, for those of you that have played Oblivion.

Now what about you?
    dude i saw that movie too it was a total mind f**k wasn't it
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast