+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Mindf**k

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Total Mindf**k

Okay well, I see some pretty mainstream pish posh going on here.

Pufnstuf tripped me right the shizzle out. I was all high and this movie was on. It's like.. the best ever fusion of sweaty guys in giant owl costumes and LSD ever made... and like, there's this pretty singing woman in all gold leather, who just suddenly turns into some old witch with a talking, vibrating flute/sexy toy. And the good guys kill the witch by hot boxxing her in a HUGE castle. They must of gotten right baked.

I don't know who it's by, but Dueling Banjos turned up reaaaally loud tripped me out too.

Alice in Wonderland anyone? Seriously though, it makes zero sense unless you are toasted. And Gummo. It's a movie with a budget of a whopping 40 bucks. That movie makes no sense at all at any point in the movie. Ever.

And 3-D movies.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

I tend to follow things pretty well. But my cousin had the most amazing mindf**k ever.

We were watching The Prestige, and at the end (i'd already seen it) i was up beside the TV gettin a drink when i looked back during the "ressurection" scene and my cousin had the most hillarious OMFG WTH just happened look i have ever seen in my life.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

well.....it confused me a lot when i watch the death of lelouch.......though they say lelouch is alive but other said lelouch is dead........i quite thinking of that lately and........
    i`ve found a video in youtube containing a debate about lelouch death.........................
    the lelouch that waas stabbed was Sayako....they did it many times[though]and is C C talking in the cab driver not the sky^_^...lelouch is the cab driver.....getting ah cool get away^_^...but Sayako talks to Suzaku like lelouch....that why im confused about it.

Newbie Misaki Chan is off to a good start Misaki Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Mindless Self Indulgence, their music- makes me like- WTF? FTW? Cool. :3

Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

XD Ok this thread is great. I wish I found it sooner.

Total mindf*ck:

Code Geass.

Nuff said.

ಥ__ಥ

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

here's one...
     click to show spoiler

aaahhhhh!!! uuuuugggggg....*shivers*
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

rematche, that pic is icky >.<
    But mine would be watch the music video
    Technologic-Daft Punk
    That vid is a total Mindf**k!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Immortal Otaku GeastGamy is off to a good start
    Thanks

stvilla $ latest High survival be the few use say.

Cheap Louis Vuitton jasper Best replica designer style purses aren't going to be made from replica designer materials, therefore you are guaranteed to get a product that is created from the best fabrics. The hardware should also be free of scratches. The ladies readily visit the outlets and get your matching handbags.
    OBEY Beanies snapback hats wholesale What a distinction ten,000 RMB tends to make. Dependent on the form, Louis Vuitton has offered numerous sequence with subtle variations like the Stephen Sprouse Neverfull, the Monogram Canvas Neverfull and the Damier Canvas Ebony. Clive Davis And The Recording Academy's 2011 Pre-GRAMMY Gala And Salute To Industry Icons Honoring David Geffen - InsideBEVERLY HILLS, CA - FEBRUARY 12: (EXCLUSIVE COVERAGE) Singer Whitney Houston attends the 2011 Pre-GRAMMY Gala and Salute To Industry Icons Honoring David Geffen at Beverly Hilton on February 12, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.
    Cheap Louis Vuitton heels When I refer to I not designers such as Stuart Vevers at Loewe Phoebe at Celine be on Arnault list Dior) brands owned by Arnault or even the highly successful Tomas Maier at Bottega Veneta whose turned into fastest growing and most successful brands of the PPR Group, the parent company of Gucci. Celine Purse reduces all the way down his her trustworthiness. The most impressive thing about Dion's sugary, overly produced English ballads is the range of her voice (five octaves).
    Michael Kors palm beach sandal 1 a great deal more objective for individuals to buy the leather-based types is with the cause that leather-based expenses are higher than other materials. multitude.. In this age of cut-throat competition,hermes bags sale, only a few are selected to study the courses on offer by the prestigious schools.
    Cheap Louis Vuitton dons There isn't a lot design about the tote providing 1 the actual directly as well as easy treat. Everything that will be able to oneself ones isabel should be fended off puddles, streams, wet spots. Replica shopping bags are available for just about any style together with brand name accessible.
    Cheap Louis Vuitton aviator sunglasses You can do this by monitoring social media, blogs, websites, RSS feeds, forums, chat rooms, videos and so on. No toma al igual que el real. La camra de Pauline Voisart l'a suivie, de mme que ses surs, dans leur action qui sous-tend une critique douce mais affirme de l'glise actuelle, Second Regard, ce dimanche, 13h30.
    Cheap oakley lanyards wholesale jordan shoes The rear portion features a balk colored material plus the height par has the appoint Nike in pearly The internal floor is made among a grey colored material,Hermes Wallets NFL Dealing Like Doing Business in. Local Reggae acts set to perform at the event include Reggae legends, John Holt, Half Pint and Marcia Griffiths along with Dancehall superstars, Shaggy and Yellowman.. Hermes, with its long and glorious past, has stepped into the new century.
    Michael Kors bucket bag Six of the world's top sailing teams came here to show their stuff and claim the trophy. Bocelli in excerpts from operas by Verdi and Puccini and in duets with Celine Dion, Tony Bennett, Bryn Terfel, Chris Botti and David Foster. You'll want to have a clear idea relating to your particular demand to back up your cash and then hours..

Cheap oakley socket 4.0 How not only can they you define an all in one in line with the phone Does aspect mean an all in one mouse click so that you have many fresh features? Or often a resource box going to be the one or more that supports most of the applications all your family members must have How is that the all your family rate a multi function Smartphone that has all are that all your family members are going to want all over the some form of in the background If all your family members take this into consideration some of these a multi function Smartphone to be awesome, then you will definitely get the HTC EVO Design 4G to ensure they are spellbinding. This sort of luggage provide you with outstanding fashion quotient which has a endless look on the deal with.. Reebok will be following shoes company to sign up a lengthy online marketing culture regarding asserting that the merely element in between you together with what you should want will be the athletic shoes. Michael Kors gansevoort satchel The boffo sales of Noel provided a badly needed boost to Warner Music Group, which released the album. de Jes Quintana. Always only know how to critise artist. Cheap Louis Vuitton handbags usa The benefits you will gain by making exercise part of your life are the fact that you will feel better about yourself and any effects of stress will be reduced. Any moment asked for the explanation, online marketers reported that to merely promote louis vuitton portemonnaie boots or shoes billig LV Grtel Verkauf below wholesale to having the ability to read more directives. They find themselves very pleased that your home is just when you thought the software, it is ready to swing immediately after they arrive.. Sneaktip Beanies snapback hats Men Louis Vuitton r ett undantag. Your synthetic version luggage in addition have included a similar good quality capabilities to raise his or her authenticity. Look-alike LV handbags insures numerous colors and styles. Cheap Louis Vuitton cigarette case Angelil, 67 told the (French-language) newspaper Celine underwent infertility treatments that the doctor believed were successful. With this it was two in the morning and I was still jumping on the trampoline. For instance an ideal gift for a man that is on his way up the ladder in his career would be Donald Trump for males by Donald Trump. Michael Kors pink bag Drinking water, not soda or caffeinated drinks or beer.. It is just ideal for your schedule. Alpha from 1975, Celine did start to begin its aspect food in abounding cities, including London, San francisco and Beverly Hill, from where Celine stepped its internationalization.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast