+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Transformers 2: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: Transformers 2: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyan lover View Post
    I found the official web site of the movie.
    Here's the link for it (2009) Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen | Official Movie Site
    and another site with info on the Constructicons Transformers 2 - Movie Chronicles
    both of the sites have a trailer of the movie.
    I did watch the first movie(and it was great!) and I wasn't disappointed as well so I will probably go see the sequel too( it will probably great too!).
    Your first link was great, but I couldn't find the Constructicon info on the second. Mind you, Jetfire looks interesting, even if he was an Autobot scientist originally. In the original G1 series, he was a large aircraft which I think looked a lot like a F-14 Tomcat, who got frozen in either the Arctic or Antarctic ice (the original idea for Megatron?). He never was a Decepticon, in fact he disappeared while knocking a few around...

Looks like it should be a good movie too, even with the background changes. I'm saving some pennies. 29th of June? Right around my birthday. Happy birthday to me...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Transformers 2: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

I'm most likely going to see this since i seen the first.Plus there are a few thing i really want to see in this one.With the showing of ( Tidal Wave ) {not to sure about yet} and Unicron either way i'm very interested in to seeing how this one plays out.

And possibly there maybe Dinobots ? cause it looked like one in the video i seen >.>
    Last edited by koga23; Feb 25, 2009 at 08:36 AM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

I've seen the trailer, and it's Totally Awesome... but i'm curious on whether or not their bring Megatron back in it, even though he died.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Isant Tidal Wave the Desepticon thats an air craft carrior? I think so, I don't remember.
    Any way, yeah, I thought I saw something with a Dinobot in there. They could make them old school and be annoying, or hope to god make them not as goofy. I have mixed emotions about that.
    I think they are trying to introduce a bit of everything into this one.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes Tidal Wave is the Desepticon that's a air craft carrier, and would be great to see if hes in it or not.Anywho one one video's i seen there is a Transformer running on all fours and looking like a dinobot, but that's just my opinion.I can post it for who ever wants to see it o.O.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

No, I'm pretty sure the 4 legged cat thing isn't a Dinobot. There's only ever been 5 Dinobots at the most, namely a Tyrannosaurus Rex (Grimlock), Pterodactyl (Swoop), Triceratops, Stegosaurus & a long necked Dinosaur. They brought the first 3 back for the new "Animated" series, but that's wandering off topic...

I seriously doubt the cat is a Dinobot. By the looks of it, the bad guys are Transformers who have gone a bit feral, barely above animal instincts like Scorpinok was in the first one, herded by Starscream towards Earth.

Then again, we won't have to wait that long to find out I believe...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2