+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tropic Thunder

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Tropic Thunder

I thought this movie was funny and crazy! I don't care if they said,"retard" either. I'm not offended by that. Has anybody else seen this?

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tropic Thunder

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandi View Post
    hmm that moive sounds familiar..what is it about?..and is the new ..who is playing in it?.._confused_ fill me in..
    It's about some guys making a movie. Ben Stiller is in it. Jack Black is I didn't really recognize him tho. I don't know who the other actors are. Here's a link: Tropic Thunder (2008)

Newbie Toki is off to a good start
    Thanks

I saw a add on tv about it i am not really into those kind of mvoes but if you like those kinds its for you it just does not spark my intrestes as all and sort of offendeds me a bit as it is stupid.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toki View Post
    I saw a add on tv about it i am not really into those kind of mvoes but if you like those kinds its for you it just does not spark my intrestes as all and sort of offendeds me a bit as it is stupid.
    Oh,ok. If u like crazy movies like Scary movie and Meet the Spartans I recommend this. This movie isn't for people who like serious movies.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL, the only part of the movie that made me laugh is when Jack Black had a gun hidden in his underwear, which I don't want to know how he did it. but he looked serious when he tried to grab it LMAO. that part almost made me choke on my soda, and had a hard time trying to breath for air. I like this movie because the actors don't know what is real or fake, like when Ben Steiller is captured and thought he was still shooting.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

WHAT.?? You only had one part that made you laugh during the whole movie.??
    N*e*ways... This movie was crazy & mad hilarious... I mean the whole movie wasn't funny, but it damn near was close... Robert Downey Jr., Tom Cruise, Jack Black, Ben Stiller, Brandon T. Jackson... But the people who had me rolling was RD Jr. , Tom Cruise, & Jack Black; don't get me wrong they all had their funny moments...

click to show spoiler

It goes something like that, but you have to see the movie to know what I am talking about... When he said it & how he said it was mad funny...

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inuruto For This Useful Post:

Familyguyfan2 (Sep 05, 2008), hellknight (Sep 09, 2008)

Thanks

Does anybody else have something to say about Tropic Thunder?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast