+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TV: Lost

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

TV: Lost

Lost
    Has any one heard of it, if so lay down your thoughts! Please!

It is a bout this group of people on a plane flight called Oceanic flight 815 and the plane suddenly goes down and they get stuck on this island, But this island is kind of creepy, there is like a magnetic field surrounding it so you couldn’t communicate with any one, and it wasn’t recorded on any map, so no one knew about it, But it’s not an anime, so yeah! But It is one of my favorite shows! I watch it with my mother; I can’t really explain a lot of it! I was just wondering if any one has seen it! If not then it is a good show to look in to! Its on Thursday nights on ABC, I the time vary depending on where you are at, But if you just start watching it, it can be quite confusing. Because if I remember this is its third season, and its one of those shows that you have to watch from the beginning! So yeah!

I give it a high recommendation,
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Newbie TealGreenFrog is off to a good start TealGreenFrog's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: TV: Lost

I have seen Lost Season one and part of Season two from DVDs at my local library. I do not watch series on regular TV. My schedule is too chaotic. I wait until they come out on DVD. If I see them and like them, then I buy them.

Lost does seem to have a lot of flashback scenes that at times in my opinion make it laborous to watch. I have caught myself fast forwarding on some parts that seemed like fillers to get to the storyline. It does seem to have some twists to it and is an interesting concept.
    TealGreenFrog

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward." - Kurogane ( RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE)

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

I watched the first two seasons. Every once in a while, I'd skim through an episode or two from later seasons. I've actaully gotten into it a bit more this season that's running now though, since things are actually happening, and the flash forwards for the characters are rather interesting.

However, I sometimes wonder if even the writers of the show still know what the heck is going on, plotwise.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I must admit myself as a big Lost fan, never missed an episode and love the story, it's on tonight in England sky one 9:00-10:00 i would never miss an episode of Lost. I think that the thing that makes lost great is that every episode matches the power of the first one, it just increases with exciment each time your watch it. If i had a favourite chracter it would probably be Hurley, even though off the island he's crazy a little, he's such a good actor and takes a good part in Lost, it wouldn't be Lost without Hurley, i was sad when Charley died, he was good despite his drug issues. My favourite Other, would ahve to be Ben A.K.A Henry Gale, he's funny and seriouse all in one, i think it's come to a point where he dosent give a shit what happenes to him now because after all his beating and efforts to keep the other others off the island Jack phoned them making it easy for them to pin point their location. So Ben just wants to die now, following John Locke and Sawyer kicking his ass his efforts are just a waste of breath. I want to know what the black smoke / The Monster is. I think because the island is very mysteriouse i belive the black smoke/monster is the past of all the ocianic survivors as they all have a moral on the island and a storyline. Most of the surviors are upset with their life, but would perfer to be their then the island. Many of the good characters have died on the island such as Boon and Mr Ecko, Mr Ecko had to be my favourite for a long time. But near the end of the 3rd season he just got killed by the black smoke and that was the end of him... I didn't realise he would be gone for ever untill moments later it was so quick. I rember two episodes ago when Hurley said "I am one of the Ocianic Six" that obviously means their are six survivors but we so far know Kate, Jack and Hurley escape so i'm curirose to who else has escaped, i think showing Flashbacks is a great idea but Flashforwards is much better, showing you more of the story not making the tension so bad My favourite episode would have to be when Hurley finds the MiniVan with Sawyer and Charley (R.I.P) sometimes it's just the little story lines on the island that i belive brings the characters togther more. However great conflicts are great like at the start of the 1st season all the way up to the end of the 2nd season Jack V.S Sawyer, they both got their even parts in beating but when Jack see's Sawyer and Kate togther, i think he gives up with Kate and Sawyer's conflict. Risking Ben's Life him and Juliet come closer togther during the 3rd season, eventually making Kate jealouse and realising she loves Jack more than Sawyer when Sawyer goes with John Locke two episodes ago when the islanders after so much time togther split up into two groups. I belive this is going to become a conflict between the two groups like the film lord Of The Flies when two groups split up. So far they have two diffrent paths and objectives, after spending so much time with their friends they do what they belive is right such as when kate asks Sawyer what he's doing, which he replies "Surving" you can tell that he is upset to leave Kate but it shows he cares about himself more than Kate which then Kate bonds even more with Jack. When the helicopter crashes and the other others come into the picture and tell the survivors of flite 815 they aren't here to save them but to find Benjamin Lineouse they are very disturbed and wonder why they want Ben and whats going ot happen to them. Following the last episode was a sneek peek of the next episode, it looks great as Hurley who rember follows John Locke asks one of the main guys in the helicopter who met Jack's group not John Lockes asks him. You didn't come to rescue us, are you hear to kill us? To which he replies not yet. with a creepy voice. So can't wait untill tonight. I qualify as Lost Geek yet?

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    Thanks

Why yes you do! lol any who, I still want to know what they want with Ben! And I also wonder how onlt six got off the Island, and in the last series, Kate went to see Jack and he was all messed up, and said, " We have to go back to the island!" So maybe there are others still on it, also I wonder what happend to that kid, Walter, they show him just brefly every once and a good while, but they havent showed him yet this series. Too bad Hurley has such bad luck with money, or he would be rich! My favorite character was Charlie! I loved him, Too bad they had to kill him off! But also Hurley had a 'halocination' of him so then that makes me wonder if he realy is crayz? From the start of this all he has been a aprt of it, with the numbers in the lottery and such. So i wonder (i do that alot!) if every thing that he says can have a part.

Well mainly now I think that they are just making things up as they go with this, it just seems that way, I get confused here and there but I deal with it and rewind it alot so that i figure it all out, (I have DVR, Its like tivo) And also with this writers strike, and then If i am not mistaken they got new writers on the show. but atleas they have the same characters!

I cant wait till this show is over, I mean yes I would love to see more, but untill it ends you cant really finish the story, and they always leave you hanging! I really dislike it!

I also hope that when this series ends, it doesent have a sucky ending lke most shows do! I bet they will end the series, but then just at the last second they will have it where something creapy happens, as if to say... 'its not done yet, or more to come but not' like how SiFi movies do! Bleaaah!

Well any who i am rambling!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I completely agree with you, if they end it unfinished and have no intention on building on it that would honestly be the crappest ending ever, however i have more bad news for all us last fans, their is only 44 episodes left in total, and to make things worse these episdoes are being spread over a 3 year time period!!! so be excpecting short breaks in between episodes.

Last weeks episode was amazing i wonder if they are actually going to take (incorrect spelling) Siede the iraq one...
    to the boat or if they do will they kill him their or hostage or i don't know anyhting else! I want tonights episode so bad, but yeah Hurley maybe seeing people but recently i have noticed that the six survivors must have had to make a choice and leave the other islanders behind because in the future it looks as if they have huge concienses. Hurley should go back to the island and save everyone because Hurley's a legend!!! I hope with tonight episode we see another one of the six survivors, but BEN!!! he's alive in the future and has asigned siede to kill people, my dad said "they say more answers are coming, more questions more like!" I must agree with him that not many questions are being answered and many more questions are setting the new scenes but i really want to know what the black smoke/ monster is! thats the one question i want answered but if you think about it the majority of question that need answering now are questions given this series so it's like a massive circle answers come like every 5 episodes new questions come ALL the time, probably tonights episode will ask more questions and supply one answer. Well moving ahead another question i would like answered would be does the Ocianic 6 return to the island and save the others? I think the bond between the people on the island is slimming as John Locke and his "Crew" captured the other "Crew" but that trade that they did was really clever 1-0 to Jack's Team! So Now the quesiton is will the pilot be able to reach the ship because when Daniel did his little experiment the time zone around the area was 1:00 diffrences which may have something to do with not being able to find the island and why all the planes crash on this island when they cross it. PLEASE LOST GIVE US ANSWERS NOT QUESTIONS!!!

Thanks

only 44 episodes! Dang! I had to wait till i saw the new episode before i posted here.

well the 6th survior is the baby, but then my mother and i were wondering if Desmond survives then how come he isnt one of the six? then we thought about it a little more and came to the conclusion that he wasnt one of the opriginals on the plane so he cant be on of the oceanic six. but then how come clairs baby is one of the six. because the baby wasnt on the plane, but was born on the island. and ben cant be one of the six because he was on the island before the plane crashed.

but i just wonder what happens to all the other people on the island. kind of sad to think taht they mayh all die. but then again i dont think that they are going to die, but just that the producers are playing tricks on us.

Newbie nalevankomichael is just another face in the crowd nalevankomichael's Avatar
    Thanks

lost is a tv show where a group of people get into a plane crash and get stranded on this island and they have to survive and i dont think taht it is a good tv show at all im just putting my ideas into it ok.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast