Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Twilight

Newbie EternalDarkness790 is off to a good start EternalDarkness790's Avatar
    Thanks

Twilight

Who else has seen this movie and what do you think of it? Overall I loved the movie though parts were different from the book ofcourse but that is to be expected when a book is adapted into a film

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twilight

I thought the movie was really great, it was funny, and a very good love story. I loved the baseball scene, and the gym scene.

Someone told everyone at work that I look like Alice in the movie. Which I don't really think I resemble her.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Thanks

I loved the baseball scene as well. I got chills when i saw it at the midnight showing when the Cullens walked into the cafeteria. I remember seeing that movie ten times alone in theaters which is crazy now that I think about it but I am a devoted fan ^^

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I know the feeling, I usually watch a good movie once, a great movie several times, and this one I watched a lot. Like two days in a row, which is rare for me.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Thanks

Yeah I typically get bored of a movie when I see it more than once most of the time but Twilight wasn't one of those movies. I am hoping the out due themselves for The Twilight Saga: New Moon. The teaser looked really good that they showed at the MTV Movie awards. One can only hope.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I felt that the dialog was witty and well written but the premise itself was pretty stupid. I mean do you really see a woman sticking around in a relationship doomed to be that disfunctional. Women will leave a decent relationship for things far less terrible then finding out your love intereset is a vampire, and could hurt you. Hell this would have lasted one date and that would have been it.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I think everyone should know where I stand on this, but I'm not trying to bring down fans.
    I just felt that the writing was bland, the vampires unrealistic, but the point of this post isn't to diss the series again.
    Just to point out:

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    I think everyone should know where I stand on this, but I'm not trying to bring down fans.
    I just felt that the writing was bland, the vampires unrealistic, but the point of this post isn't to diss the series again.
    Just to point out:
    yeah....most don't even look like a supermodel. man, if were a vampire in twilight, i'll pose every time. heck even them werewolves are models.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast