+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Twilight: The Movie

Newbie Echo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Twilight: The Movie

So everyone who has read all the books in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer that have come out so far probably knows that she has struck up a deal with Summit Entertainment and Twilight the movie has now been switched on their website from "pre-production" to "In production".

Naturally there hasn't been a set release date yet for the movie, considering it's just in production at this current time.

Here's the link to the Summit Entertainment website:

Summit Entertainment

And here's the link to Stephenie's Meyer's website:

Stephenie Meyer .com

I am so excited, and wasn't expecting to be happy with the actress who is to play Bella but it turns out that I am.

The girl who is to play Bella Swan is Kristen Stewart, I think she is going to do a good job playing Bella, and hopefully I will be right :]

I am not sure how I feel about the actor who is playing Edward. His name is Robert Pattinson, he looks familar and I think I may have seen him play in a couple of movies but I am not sure. He just isn't really what I pictured Edward to look like, but then again Summit Entertainment isn't trying to make the movie appeal just to me lol. I could be wrong, he might do a fantastic job playing as Edward, I will just have to wait and see.

Questions or comments anyone? ^-^
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/OfeliasFire/BlueProxy-1024_768-1.jpg
    "I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping to learn a bit bout' what is true and fake"

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twilight:The Movie

You recognize Edward's actor because he's Cedric Diggory in the HP films. I really hope he uses his British accent. That's always how i pictured edward. Because his name sounds like Edgar i always had the picture of Edgar from the show "Edgar and Ellen" in my head for his looks. All in all it worked pretty well.

And i agree, i am most excited. mainly i wouldnt be because most book movies are terrible, except the early HP films and the LOTR series, but i liked this one a lot.

I am also incredibly curious who will play the Cullen family, mainly due to my favorite being Alice.

However i am curious as to what they will cut out or change. After all, we can't expect the movie to be exactly the same.
    Why hello there!

Thanks

Re: Twilight:The Movie

Ah thank you, I knew I recognized the guy from somwhere, but I just couldn't put my finger on it lol.
    I am also curious as to who will play the rest of the cullen family. I think the person that will be the hardest to cast will be Carlisle, mainly because he is supposed to look young but not too young and he is supposed to act fatherly and mature.
    I am also afraid of what parts they will cut out.
    Over all I am just hoping that it will be a good movie but I am not hoping for too much because like you said before, book movie are usually terrible.
    "I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping to learn a bit bout' what is true and fake"

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twilight: The Movie

This news has been going around my school like forever!!! I have read all the books and find them interesting!!! I re-read them all the time and people sometimes ask me for the book so they can read it. I'm so happy that they are finally making the movie. I was hoping they would. The actor and actress playing Bella and Edward are good choices. I juct can't wait til the movie comes out. Some say that it will come out the December. Do you think it to be true?

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    The actor and actress playing Bella and Edward are good choices.
    I must say i like Edward, but bella doesnt do it for me that much. sure, i'm satisfied with the choice, but Stephanie Meyer originally wanted Emily Browning, aka Violet from the movie "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events"

"And those LIPS!!!"- Straight from the authoress's mouth XD

Personally i like Bella's actress, but woul have to agree with Meyer more strongly.
    Why hello there!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    I must say i like Edward, but bella doesnt do it for me that much. sure, i'm satisfied with the choice, but Stephanie Meyer originally wanted Emily Browning, aka Violet from the movie "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events"

"And those LIPS!!!"- Straight from the authoress's mouth XD

Personally i like Bella's actress, but woul have to agree with Meyer more strongly.
    I agree. Even though I am kind of satisfied with the actress playing Bella, I do have to say that I would have preferred Emily Browning much, much more. She is almost exactly what I pictured Bella to look like, and I think she could have done an awesome job acting like Bella. I am really hoping they don't mess this movie up lol.

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post
    I agree. Even though I am kind of satisfied with the actress playing Bella, I do have to say that I would have preferred Emily Browning much, much more. She is almost exactly what I pictured Bella to look like, and I think she could have done an awesome job acting like Bella. I am really hoping they don't mess this movie up lol.

For me I like who is playing Bella but I really don't like the actor who is playing Edward. I'm a total Edward fanatic but I never pictured him that way. Also, I really like who is playing the Cullens (With the exception of Edward). They found perfect choices for every character in that family. I really like who they picked for Alice and Rosalie.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Thanks

I didn't know they picked actresses and actors for the rest of the cullen family already?
    Looks like I am off to Stephenie Meyer's website for a looksee lol.
    I don't think they could have picked anyone who could have truly satisfied me for Edward or Bella just because they can't pull the picture from my mind, and there is no one in the world probably who looks like I imagined.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast