+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Twilight: The Movie

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twilight: The Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post
    I didn't know they picked actresses and actors for the rest of the cullen family already?
    Looks like I am off to Stephenie Meyer's website for a looksee lol.
    I don't think they could have picked anyone who could have truly satisfied me for Edward or Bella just because they can't pull the picture from my mind, and there is no one in the world probably who looks like I imagined.
    True but they could've at least taken more time to look for the characters.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Newbie Echo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well I just got through looking and I am not happy at all with who they chose for emmet, he is not good looking at all in my opinion.
    Looking at the family photos of them playing the Cullen family, they just don't look like Cullen family to me. I think they should have taken more time looking for people lol.
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/OfeliasFire/BlueProxy-1024_768-1.jpg
    "I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping to learn a bit bout' what is true and fake"

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post
    Well I just got through looking and I am not happy at all with who they chose for emmet, he is not good looking at all in my opinion.
    Looking at the family photos of them playing the Cullen family, they just don't look like Cullen family to me. I think they should have taken more time looking for people lol.
    At first I had the same opinion with Emmett but then when I was reading Eclipse I felt that he was right for the role of Emmett. I'm not sure what was it that he had that made him look like Emmett but I did feel like he was a right choice.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Thanks

The only reason I don't feel like he is right, is because I think they are just going off of the fact that Emmet was portrayed as being this big, tough guy, but I think they forgot that the whole Cullen family was also portrayed as being inhumanly beautiful as well, you know?
    "I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping to learn a bit bout' what is true and fake"

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

i think they already did a bad job on the movie just by the people they have acting.

the guy playing edward is soo not INHUMANLY BEAUTIFUL!

and i know there alot of better looking guys that can do the job right.

also like the other people like actor playing rose she is a brunet! i saw like so many pics of her and all brunet! thats not right. i dont care if they dont get like the school kids all right but for peets sake get the Cullen family right. they are the most important along with Bella.

but yea im already disappointed. T_T

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Thanks

Yeah, I am on the verge of being disappointed.
    Bella actor is just okay for me, but the rest of the actors are just terrible to me, they are nothing like the cullens that I pictured. I try to remember that they aren't trying to appeal to me but I can't help it, it's just horrible what they've done >.<
    I really hope this movie turns out at least okay lol.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

you know in all honesty, the only cullen i'm disappointed with is carlisle.

other than that i'm gung hoe about it all!
    Why hello there!

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

yea i know

for one they make the sub characters way hotter and cuter than the main ones.

and rose she is supposed to be shocking blue eyes and blond hair but the girl playing her is like SOO NOT THAT!
    ugh!
    this makes me mad!! and the movie is come out this year they are not going to have enough time to finish the whole movie they will be rushing the whole thing to make a deadline. its retarded.
    i know its going to suck. and im suing.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast