+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Twilight: The Movie

Newbie Echo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Twilight: The Movie

I don't know, maybe I was expecting too much.
    Ever since I first finished Twilight I remember going to my friend Brittany and saying "Oh my god, I wish they would make a movie!"
    I just really hope this movie won't be a waste like alot of other book movies.
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/OfeliasFire/BlueProxy-1024_768-1.jpg
    "I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping to learn a bit bout' what is true and fake"

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    yea i know

for one they make the sub characters way hotter and cuter than the main ones.

and rose she is supposed to be shocking blue eyes and blond hair but the girl playing her is like SOO NOT THAT!
    ugh!
    this makes me mad!! and the movie is come out this year they are not going to have enough time to finish the whole movie they will be rushing the whole thing to make a deadline. its retarded.
    i know its going to suck. and im suing.
    well come now. sometimes book descriptions are a little hard to match with movies. And i won;t be dissapointed until i see the movie. if i find out that the movie was bad ill be dissapointed, but if the movie is good ill be happy with it. so the actors dont look exactly like stephanie meyer had said, who cares. if they do a good job, their looks shouldn't matter.
    Why hello there!

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

yea i know like the only other book i read that was made into a movie was The Golden Compass and it sucked. of course.
    so yea but i have to say i would rather have had Stephanie Meyer making all the final decisions thats what i would do cause you know she would make sure that it was right instead we have some stupid people that have most likely never read the book making all the decisions.

@NeoDeath90 yea i see what your saying but still im a die heart lover of the book and to me not having the way they look being right thats a disappointment cause when i do get to see the movie i would have to sit and wonder who is who and then have to try and keep that in my head the whole movie. T_T *sigh* i just want it to be good.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

well in my opinion the actress playing bella is fine but the actor for Edward is...i unno i dont really like the person they picked. He doesnt really suit the part for edward and the actors and actresses playing the cullen family does not fit the part...i think the person they picked for alice looks ok...but they didnt look hard enough in my opinion...

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well what i think is going to haappen to this movie is its going to turn out bad because its hard to mimick a vampire because a vampire is quiet and gracefull really it glides is what they do really and having a bunch of kids do it really is going to make it look bad and how are they going to make a vampire look hot/cool i wonder i think its going to be bad compared to the books me and my sisters.

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    yea i know

for one they make the sub characters way hotter and cuter than the main ones.

and rose she is supposed to be shocking blue eyes and blond hair but the girl playing her is like SOO NOT THAT!
    ugh!
    this makes me mad!! and the movie is come out this year they are not going to have enough time to finish the whole movie they will be rushing the whole thing to make a deadline. its retarded.
    i know its going to suck. and im suing.
    I saw the actress playing Rosalie with blue eyes and blond hair and I thought she was perfect.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Newbie Echo is off to a good start
    Thanks

It's not what they look like normally that disappoints me because you fix that with makeup, contacts and hair dye.
    It's just the way they looked in the family portrait and some of their acting styles that I don't like.
    I love the actress who is playing Victoria though...she is absolutely perfect!
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/OfeliasFire/BlueProxy-1024_768-1.jpg
    "I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping to learn a bit bout' what is true and fake"

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post
    It's not what they look like normally that disappoints me because you fix that with makeup, contacts and hair dye.
    It's just the way they looked in the family portrait and some of their acting styles that I don't like.
    I love the actress who is playing Victoria though...she is absolutely perfect!
    She actually did an interview and it's posted up on Stephanie Meyer's website. I do think she is perfect but the thing is yes they can fix them up and their acting styles aren't the best that fit the characters but I don't know I feel like there is a good chance they might surprise us because a lot of people are counting on them to make this movie good so I'm hoping they will surprise me during the movie.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3