+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Twilight Movie

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Twilight Movie

I'd hope theres some people here that actually read american books still lol. Well i love this series its prehaps one of my favorite vampire books at the moment. Can't help it im such a romantic an all that lmao.

So who can't wait for this movie to come out? Do you think the people they got to play the characters are a good choice?

I personally wouldve gotten a bigger edward, he just looks kinda weak you know. An i seen the car crash scene at the beginning of the movie an it doesnt match up to the book 100%, but it does look like its going to be a great movie, though. The effect an such look pretty good, hopefully everyone has scene the clips that are available!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Twilight Movie

OMG !! TWILIGHT!!!!!!!

DON'T get me started Jade!!!!

I CANNOT wait for this movie to come out in theaters! And I CANNOT wait for the fourth book to come out in August!! I absolutely love the series, Stephenie Meyer is AMAZINGGGGG. And I'm not one to love reading about vampires and such. But Twilight caught my eye, man.

Seriously! Yeh, the accident scene didn't quite match up to the version in the book, but come on, what movie has ever been made to match completely the imagery of the book in which it based itself off of?

Go Bella and Edward !

At first, I wasn't too excited about the casting, but after seeing interviews and scenes from the movie, I eventually gave up and agreed to it.

Robert Pattinson has too big of a forehead to be Edward, in my opinion.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The White Wolf For This Useful Post:

P.R. Princess (Jun 17, 2008)

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah i think they picked a bad edward too, i just think they shouldve gotten someone more... built, prehaps with more acting experience as well you know.
    I love twilight too, breaking dawn is coming out soon, ive done got a copy reserved from amazon, ill get it the day it comes out its only like 12 at amazon to reserve ur copy.

Hope u read the host >.o,
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I AM SOOOO EXCITED!
    ME AND LIKE HALF OF THE STUDENT BODY OF MY SCHOOL IS SKIPPING THE DAY IT COMES OUT.LOL.

like no joke. lol. everyone wants to see it.
    and i have read the entire searies like twice.

of course I dont really like Edward. i mean Robert Pattinson is a good actor i just dont think he looks anything like Edward. and i agree with White Wolf. he has a big forehead. lol.

and i have seen like all of the lil movie clips and thats the only thing that really let me get passed the big forehead. lol.
    i think its giong to be an ok movie.
    but i am still mad with Jaspers hair! OMG!
    ITS UGLY!
    AND AND JAMES! EW!
    i dont think they did good job at all on them. those two are the ones that i am very disapointed in. *tear*

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Thanks

Nah, I haven't read The Host yet, I heard it's a must read, though

And yeh, the entire student body at my school has read the series as well. The thing is, is that one student reads it and everyone wants to read it as well. Especially when it gets to the point where someone is walking in the hall with Twilight in hand and another student yells, "You're reading that book too?!!!"

lol, it's happened.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

lol. i have had it happen to me many times. cause i was one of the first in my school to read it. and when i read it again it was cause i forgot all the inportant stuff. and everyone was reading. (this was like a year later) so i had to re-read it to know exactly what everyone was talking about.lol.
    YouTube - Twilight NY Comic-Con Teaser
    if you havn't seen any of the trailers. i think this one is really good.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Thanks

What is the significance of the apple ?!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I read the book, but i gave up after only reading a couple of chapters though i might finish it one of these days. I am definitely watching the movie, hopefully its going to follow the same pattern that its in the book.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast