+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Twilight-the movie

Newbie Lestat Uchiha is off to a good start Lestat Uchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

Twilight-the movie

ok, ive heard rumors about this but i know nothing about it. can someone post somepics, tell the cast or release dates or anything to inform me on this please.
    Mushroom Cloud Laying MotherFudger

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men...Ezekiel 25:17

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twilight-the movie

At first, I heard that it was coming out in December, but now it tells me it's coming out in November, so yeah...

TWILIGHT - The Official Movie Site - IN THEATERS 11.21.08

Official site for the movie Twilight, apperantly in theaters 11 - 21 - 08. All there needs to know is on the website. Hope this was help to you!

YouTube - Final Twilight Trailer from Summit Entertainment!

I do believe this is the official trailor...not too sure, but I think so! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

According to the trailers, i can officially conclude the movie is going to be horrible and have almost no correlations to the book.

This is the main reason i have to see it. I need to go and see it, poke fun at it, and then watch all the little twelve year old girls cry and complain that it was horrible.

Plus i want the title of "Only boy above the age of 15 who went to see Twilight by choice."
    Why hello there!

Newbie Lestat Uchiha is off to a good start Lestat Uchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm..i trust you guys,,and i agree.
    so, can anyone post up pics of the full cast, im just curious y' know.
    Mushroom Cloud Laying MotherFudger

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men...Ezekiel 25:17

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

There you go, full group picture of the cast, I hope. And I half agree with Neo, I think it's going to be good...and bad. I mean, looking at the Trailors for it, there were some parts that were kind of cheesy, and other parts that were really good. I just have to watch it and find out which it's more of! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

this movie has a ton of hypes! even though this movie hasn't been released, there's already blogs about the film, actors, actress, characters, story, etc. heck even the soundtrack of the movie is already number one, even though it hasn't been released also.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Moonlit Paradise is off to a good start Moonlit Paradise's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat Uchiha View Post
    ok, ive heard rumors about this but i know nothing about it. can someone post somepics, tell the cast or release dates or anything to inform me on this please.
    AHH ! TWILIGHT !!

All right well first thing's first ! The Twilight saga is an amazing series made of four books created by Stephenie Meyer:

The series revolves around Bella, a 17 year old high school student who moves into a new town, and her love life with Edward, a "17 year old high school student" as well.

However, she comes to find that he is not a high school student, but in fact a vampire who has been 17 for a century or so. The series is filled with finger biting action, adventure that will keep you at the edge of your seat, and a hopelessly romantic love triangle that will have you sighing and forgetting about reality!! I HIGHLY recommend this book to anyone who loves to get caught up in a good love story. Or just anybody who loves it when sexy vampires kick butt.

Now - the movie, which comes out in 33 days, 22 hours and 40 minutes!!, is based off of Stephenie Meyer's FIRST book Twilight, rumor has it that all four books will be made into consecutive movie sequels as well. The movie stars actress Kristen Stewart *yay! as Bella Swan (she has been in films like Panic Room, In the Land of Women, and Into the Wild . Taking up the role of the very lovely Edward Cullen is Harry Potter's Robert Pattinson (he played Cedric Diggory).

I suggest you read the book before the movie comes out next month so you'll have a better picture of the whole thing!!

WOO, TWILIGHT! <3

So, hope all of this helped~ and I hope you indulge yourself in Stephenie Meyer's wondrous series!

Links that may help are -

StephenieMeyer.com -- The Official Website of Stephenie Meyer

TWILIGHT - The Official Movie Site - IN THEATERS 11.21.08

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

Okay, everyone, the official date is 11-21-08, and if you've read the first 3 books, not including Breaking Dawn, that is what the movie will be about... and to answer your question, Lestat Uchiha, long story short, it's about a girl who moves from Arizona, to Washington, with her father and falls in love with a vampire, and throughout the story the both of them have to face many situations, as well as the other vampires who know the girl, also one of her best friends is a werewolf, who she also loves, but in the end she goes with the vampire she truly loves.

here are some of the main characters names and their ranks-

Edward-Vampire
    Bella-Human, till 4th book
    Alice-Vampire
    Jasper-Vampire
    Emmet-Vampire
    Rosealie-Vampire
    Carsile-Vampire
    Esme-Vampire
    Charlie-Human
    Renne-Human
    Jacob-Werewolf