+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Twilight is starting to piss me off

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twilight is starting to piss me off

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    You also can't forget the werewolves (wait weren't they shapeshifters or something along those lines??). We live in a world where almost anything, even a monster, finds love. Well I can see your point when you said 9 year olds drooling over Ed. Ick. Seriously.... He is just a fictional; character (Although I'll admit I have gone a little crazy over some fictional charaters....)

Anywho, that's the type of stories people these days like to listen too. Overall Twlight was a good book. It made a big debute. Just deal with. It'll be gone sooner or later. Well maybe later since it's in such high demand right now.....-.-
    The idea of the Wearwolf was that of two different storys, both of which are classic. One was which where the Wearwolf was a primitive animalistic creature, not nesisarily evil or bad that came out only on the full moon feeding off of the fears of what lurks in the darkness. Or they were in complete controle but were persicuted for being different and thus had to defend them selves. Both of which were great.
    Out of all the classic monster remakes, I would have to say the Wearwolf is the monster one of which that doesnt suck. The only real change between the classic and now is that Wearwolves can change at will as they try to fit in with regular people. Not some desirable sexy glitter pasted abomanation of a monster which Vampires were turned into.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

So. I'm reading this series too. I have all the books because my aunt loved them. (She's like...fifty mind you)

And... I'm really upset so far. I'm third book in and I agree with the OP about Edward. He was just...boring. Aside from the "startling beauty" he was supposed to have wtf was special about him?

AND I was really ticked off about the whole werewolf thing... I hated the whole predictible indecision torn between two worlds bull. Seriously. I was so annoyed by how WEAK the main character seems. She makes me disgusted with her as a person on almost EVERY page. She's ridiculous.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

What really pisses me off is Bella. I can't stand the way she acts. Like in the second book and espically in the thrid. Between Edward and Jacob. She shouldn't lead people on like that. Just pick one(not Jacob). Poor Jacob. I feel so sorry for him. The fact that she kissed him in the thrid book to make him stay with her was soo.....-.- Yeah.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

click to show spoiler

Man I wasn't even a real fan girl until my friend popped the movie in. I was all over that living room. Sofa to sofa. I was like RAWR!

Then I didn't want to read the books because I didn't want to get my hopes up like you did and everyone else. [Note: Shiny Vampire] I was only there to see him take off his shirt NOT GLOW!? Dear to blame me? You know what makes it funny is the author was right there! While they were at there nonesence.

So now I am caught up because my roommate is reading me the books. >.> Jacob is cool in the book, but the movie? ... W/e

He looks like my little brother so there's not attraction. Either way that movie had me smiling like a little girl. But in the last book? It looks so boring. I mean Cmon. I won't get into the spoilers. I just had my roommate read it for Jacob
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie keikomagari is off to a good start keikomagari's Avatar
    Thanks

you've only read the forst one right? well,if u were to finish,you would like it because it gets more vampire-like. there is even a part in the book where the girl gets pregant and the baby has to cut itself outta her.i was kinda replused at the idea.... uck.{shivers} but its real good. read breaking dawn. its the best one of all. and there aren't just vampires.it'll interduce you to stephinie meyers idea of demonic creatures.
    KAPPU CHUU~

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keikomagari View Post
    you've only read the forst one right? well,if u were to finish,you would like it because it gets more vampire-like. there is even a part in the book where the girl gets pregant and the baby has to cut itself outta her.i was kinda replused at the idea.... uck.{shivers} but its real good. read breaking dawn. its the best one of all. and there aren't just vampires.it'll interduce you to stephinie meyers idea of demonic creatures.
    If its anything like her idea of a vampire I don't think I want to know.
    Ok i'll give her for make a classic girl meet boy, boy saves girl and all good in the end but she took everything I like about vampires and made a toy boy girls lovey duvy wussy being thing of a grey day.

Not the nightmare freeks that put fear in heart and minds of children!
    Ok Queen of the damned was somewhat the same with the love history and the gliter eyes however there was kick a music and they had to follow the rules of what they could and coulden't do and that why I liked it but the "ideas" she had just didn't pay homage to what make a vampire book/movie.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

well XD i am one of Twilight's movie , i think the movie is very great ... i don't care who act in it XD but i might hate the movie if there was no Robert Pattinson X3 , i like him back when he was in Harry Potter as Cidric ...

it is so sweet or great to see a love story between a vampire and human XD it just sweet ... i love this movie and it is number 3 on my list , in this movie there is a lot of love and emotions .. this movie really moved me i say they made a wonderful choice X3

... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Frozen Rose;654311]well XD i am one of Twilight's movie , i think the movie is very great ... i don't care who act in it XD but i might hate the movie if there was no Robert Pattinson X3 , i like him back when he was in Harry Potter as Cidric ...

it is so sweet or great to see a love story between a vampire and human XD it just sweet ... i love this movie and it is number 3 on my list , in this movie there is a lot of love and emotions .. this movie really moved me i say they made a wonderful choice X3

Im beting "Queen of the Damed" is on that list too.
    This is what im talking about, the winch was targeting you and that all she wanted.
    If you write something you can't target people, it will never get the respect of the classics and will fall quickly.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast