+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tyler Perry

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Tyler Perry

Attention..I need all of the tyler perry fans to post here. I want to here everbody's opinion on his movies and plays..Your dislikes and likes..your fav tyler perry movie and why you like it.

Well me personally i haven't seen all of them .but just enough to realize that i love the movies and plays that he writes..they make you laugh,cry,and get angry. I think his movies can relate to alot of ppl in the this worl..everybody is going through..something..and he writes these plays to help give a message to people.But I dislike that plays really c uz i hate singing basic movies (ex-High sc hool musical >.<)..i mean the peole sing..but this not not an opera. get on with the message..[somebody can say something about cheese and crackers and the next thing i know they singing about..O.o] but other than that I love his stories..^.^..what are u ppl?

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tyler Perry

tyler perry i think i know who your talking about;. its the guy who made media and all of those.
    i love his show. they are like the best ever. my mom got to meet him. ^^
    he is a good man to make those show.
    i have to say i like all of em. i dont think i have a single dislike about em.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

3. The Following User Says Thank You to P.R. Princess For This Useful Post:

SweetCandy (Jan 14, 2008)

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Tyler Perry's movies...he picks actors and actresses that can potray their emotions very well...he brings soul to the movies.....(my favorite is The Diary of a Mad Black Woman....that was so good).....
    His comedy shows are pretty funny too.....like the House of Payne.....some scened are hilarious.....
    In my opinion.......he has a very bright and big future ahead of him........
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Astaroth For This Useful Post:

SweetCandy (Jan 14, 2008)

Thanks

Wow P.R Prince..your mom got to met tyler perry ..aww I met that was so awsome!!Right on..i love'd to met him one day too..I would like for him to give me so advice on problems that i am going through( a Black Dr. phil)lol

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

I happen to like all of Tyler Perrys movues and the show and i"ve been to all his plays from Madea's family reunion to meet the Browns and i own all the movies on dvd not boot leg the original but i think Tyler Perry is still going strong and later down the line we'll see what he has in plan.

hot feets for dat azz

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah yes Tyler Perry is funny. I've seen most of his movies and i have seen most of his plays. My favorite movie would be Diary of a Mad Black Woman, only because it was the first movie i watch that was his and it was funny!!!! I would watch it again i fi had it.....^^

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

Have any of seen he's lastest one ..Why did I get married..? or did anyone just see the play

+ Reply to Thread