+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ufc 71 - Spoilers

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Ufc 71 - Spoilers

Did anyone what the fights? Rampage tore up the Iceman in the first round...was anyone "shocked" over this? What did you think of the rest of the fights?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ufc 71

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    Did anyone what the fights? Rampage tore up the Iceman in the first round...was anyone "shocked" over this? What did you think of the rest of the fights?
    THanks a lot man, COULD HAVE PUT A SPOILER WARNING!!!

well at least you saved me 24.95, now im not going to order the PPV.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

...sorry...it is all over the sport realm net sites now anyway so I didn't even think about it...I will edit the title...can you even order a PPV after the event is over?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    ...sorry...it is all over the sport realm net sites now anyway so I didn't even think about it...I will edit the title...can you even order a PPV after the event is over?
    Oh yeah definitely, not right now but throughout the week there will be replays of the PPV. Though I gotta say I am not surprised that Iceman lost, considering the age difference. I really wished Liddell would put the other guy in his place but obviously it was kind of tough. It is awesome there's another UFC/MMA fan in here.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks

Re: Ufc 71 - Spoilers

This was a good PPV...so even though the "big" match wasn't much and you know the result it was worth the $$$ for me. I was wanting the iceman to win cause he is such a bad@$$ and it seems all the long standing champs are getting rocked lately. But I am a big fan of rampage as well so it was win win for me. Also after Tyson went to jail the first time...boxing lost it for me...about that time I heard about some guy named Ken Shamrock and MMA...hooked ever since!

Thanks

In that case maybe I'll still google video it lol. But yeah I gotta agree lately there has been a lot of weird upsets. Compare to my roommate Im actually not as big of a fan as he is. So a while back Marco Cro Cop was suppose to be fighting this hispanic guy, and he was so sure saying CroCop is going to eat that guy up. Ironically, Cro Cop known for his kicks was knocked out by a hard kick to the head.

So if I get this right, somewhere along the line after Coulture taking the title from Tim Sylvia, that Liddell took it again from Coulture?? Or is that a separate title weight.

Thanks

Chuck Liddell beat Randy Couture for the title way back when...avenging his 2nd of 3 losses in his career. Rampage was and still is the only person he has lost to and not evened the score. Rampage tore him up bad the first time they fought in Japan...this one was more of a "lucky punch" fight if you want to pursue that argument...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Hah, everyone was expecting chuck to take the win. What a funny thing that was. All those pissed off fans made the event.
    Oh well, Pridefc > UFC. It's cool they're doing more inter-promotion fights though.

Pyoro: Chuck V Rampage > Search My Video
    Last edited by Hassun; May 27, 2007 at 02:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast