+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Underdog

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Underdog

Iv heard about it and iv seen an ep. here and there but it wasn't ever any good im just going to avoid it as much as possible

Do to others as you see fit

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar theif#1 View Post
    Iv heard about it and iv seen an ep. here and there but it wasn't ever any good im just going to avoid it as much as possible
    That cartoon seems too old & lame so I don't think I watch the movie.

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not to sure if I want to see this movie or not. It does look a little stupid, but who knows, maybe it will turn out to be not so bad. I know my sister will drag me to it no matter what so I might as well have an open mind about it.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Underdog

I think this movie is for people who like the old cartoon. Its for some parents & kids. Kids might like it.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I seen the previews for this to me it looks stupid,I loved the old cartoons for underdog but this looks stupid.Hollywood constantly making old movies/shows in to crap why can't they leave some thing that is good alone ! -.-
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

Post Re: Underdog

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    I seen the previews for this to me it looks stupid,I loved the old cartoons for underdog but this looks stupid.Hollywood constantly making old movies/shows in to crap why can't they leave some thing that is good alone ! -.-
    Yeah, they can easily screw a good cartoon by making it realistic. But Transformers is a good movie! I haven't seen the old cartoon though.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

can't be to sure sometimes when it comes to assuming a movie before it's showing. but this is definitely is a family film.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    can't be to sure sometimes when it comes to assuming a movie before it's showing. but this is definitely is a family film.
    I can tell its a family movie. I went to see Transformers with some friends we though it was for kids,but we were wrong. That movie is funny! And some little kids were in there too! Some got scared and had to leave.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast