Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Underworld and Underworld: Evolution

Newbie The Deepest Gray may be famous one day The Deepest Gray may be famous one day The Deepest Gray's Avatar
    Thanks

Underworld and Underworld: Evolution

alright guys here u can discuss the underworld movie series in my oppinion, its my favorite movie series... ever lol i just love how everything is portrayed o be more of an illness than an unholy curse, it keeps up iwth the times, makes everything sensable and i just love it... yea let em know what you guys think about it

"If I told you I didn't do it... would you believe me"-Kyo

Otaku Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Underworld and Underworld: Evolution

Yea I like both the movies especially Underworld Evolution it was the best.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the movies because i like the vampire lore and its mysterious origins and stuff. Also I like the idea of the sould being in blood and I also like the idea of ecstasy and the gothic love and lore of the genre. When you add that to the sexy Kate Beckinsale and the kick ass action, it works. I liked 1 better than 2 though, I liked just getting to know the underground culture more than trying to fight it, I liked it when it focused on the way the vampires lived instead of surviving.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

the underworld movies are ok to me.. i did enjoy the vampire aspects and all, but there just seemed to be something missing to me. anyway i thought that the 2nd movie could of been better, i think they focus 2 much on the main characters, and didn't see 2 much of every1 else.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's see i loved the first one where u see them going at it with full-scale war n stuff. I liked the guns and selena She is so hot. I would like her to bite me any day. Tho the werewolves were like savagely cool in their own way. It was cool till every one of them got shot.

Evolution was alright but I like Marcus coz he was the first vampire n thus he was real powerful. I loved the way he used the ends of his wings to stab ppl. Tht would be so useful to me. Selena look sexy as ever but the monster fight with the hybrid n Marcus was kinda cool. Both films were ok overall but i like the vampire aspect of it.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie shadowskin may be famous one day shadowskin may be famous one day shadowskin's Avatar
    Thanks

Underworld
    cool movie. I like the likkens alot.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade X
    Let's see i loved the first one where u see them going at it with full-scale war n stuff. I liked the guns and selena She is so hot. I would like her to bite me any day. Tho the werewolves were like savagely cool in their own way. It was cool till every one of them got shot.

Evolution was alright but I like Marcus coz he was the first vampire n thus he was real powerful. I loved the way he used the ends of his wings to stab ppl. Tht would be so useful to me. Selena look sexy as ever but the monster fight with the hybrid n Marcus was kinda cool. Both films were ok overall but i like the vampire aspect of it.
    selena (hot?) tuh, not I'd rather brag about bloodrayne.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    the end of the first one was cool. She slashes the emporers head in a diagnal
    motion.
    Last edited by shadowskin; Apr 29, 2006 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

The first one was better I think, the 2nd one was a bit lame, though the action sequences in the 2nd movie were much better

o~Piggy-san~o

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Underworld is one of my guilty pleasures.
    I can't deny that they are infantile pocorn flicks but I'm just addicted to blood and vampire films...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast