+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: V for Vendetta

Newbie Twilight_Knight may be famous one day Twilight_Knight may be famous one day Twilight_Knight's Avatar
    Thanks

V for Vendetta

I got this film afew days ago, and its really really good. Good story, great acting, really emotional, and its got the Wachowski brothers directing it!! What do you all think of it?
    I am the one who has treaded down the corridors of lights and dark. Now I tavel the path between...

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns
    The best damn site ever...it has EVERY manga chapter to date!!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: V for Vendetta

to be honest it sucked!!!!
    i thought it was almost kinda like constatine and i really feel asleep on it,.
    *grrrr i want my money back*

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa-'s Avatar
    Thanks

V for Vendetta wasn't what I expected.. I was rather dissapointed to be honost Oo
    I'm glad I never saw it in theatres because that would of been a waste of my money, instead I saw Inside Man which is an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G movie and done very intelligently.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

The Wachhowski brothers, all they did was produce and write it among other things, but whatever...

The ending was sad and I was disappointed that we never got to see what was behind V's mask. Overall, it was a great movie. It made you think, it made you laugh, it made you cry. It was nothing but a good time. Heh, V's fight scene in the end was my favorite. Hugo Weaving (a.k.a Agent Smith) did a great job.

Greatest introduction ever...
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Twilight_Knight may be famous one day Twilight_Knight may be famous one day Twilight_Knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Just goes to show everyone has different tastes. I like comic book films, but thats just me.
    I am the one who has treaded down the corridors of lights and dark. Now I tavel the path between...

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns
    The best damn site ever...it has EVERY manga chapter to date!!

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

To be honest, I absolutly loved it. This coming from someone who doesn't care for most comic book movies.

-=Tumble_Dry=-

I watched it in a hotel room, and I got to say that was the most comfortable I've ever been when watching a movie. I had it on full blast and I think I woke up the people next to me during the explosion scenes

Otaku Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma's Avatar
    Thanks

Great movie in my opinion. Watched it 3 times in theaters and bought the two-disc special edition on the day of release. My favorite scene, as Innerhell quoted earlier, was when he went on his little 'V-binge' near the beginning. Alliteration skills to rival the Gods.
    Last edited by Satsuma; Aug 13, 2006 at 06:13 PM.
    Ich bin ein hund. Ich bin ein tefel hund!
    Ready to war, Ragnarok approaches.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast