Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: V for Vendetta

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

V for Vendetta

I'm just making this thread to hear ppl thoughts about this movie and i apologize if a thread like this already exists.

anywho i was wonder just how many ppl have watch this film. personally i think it was a good movie, the first decent movie i've seen in a while.. i really enjoyed the whole masked vigilantly character and the explosive scenes in it with the perfect music with it.. i also love the way how the UK had been turned into the futuristic nazi government..

also i have to admit that it doesn't fall short on some of the action sequences. got to say but this film nearly has everything. only problem is that they draw it out a little, well it is a 2 hr film..

anyway i would like to hear about other ppl thoughts about this film..

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: V for Vandetta

to be honest... I haven't even heard of it.... ^_^ sorry... But it sounds like a good movie... ^_^ what's it about...

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

well the setting is in the future, where Britain has turned into a nazi type country. where there are curfews, corrupt police and crime against humanity. it centers around this heroin, which has had a difficult life which is all turned upside down when she meets the masked vigilantly, shortly afterward blowing up a few building for a good kick.

so yea its a good movie.. u should rent it or something. been out for a little while.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Nazi type? Totalitarian regime is a much more suitable way of addressing it.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I love this film I currently am a owner of a copy of it. I think that it was great and that every sequence as you put it drawled your attention to watch the next part. It was one of those movies that you don't want to miss a minute of. If you think about it Vendetta kind of seemed like he was her father though we may never know about that if he was. Yet the ending was sad..why did he have to die? I would rate this movie a 10 for everything that was put into it.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Iv seen the previews for the movie and i know its out but i just haven't gotten to yet,What i seen from the previews it looked intrusting to me,probably will just rent it before i think about buying it.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: V for Vendetta

Ooh.. this movie.. i watched it b4.. it is quite a nice movie
    i agree with u Ky... koga.. u must watch this movie XD

Don't be afraid of the goverment the government should be afraid of the citizen @.@

this movie proves it... xD

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: V for Vendetta

This movie rules! It was sad what happen to Vendetta. It's awesome in my opinion!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast