Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: V for Vendetta

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: V for Vendetta

it's my absolute favorite movie of all time! i really identified with Evey (the main girl character) with her struggle to become stronger! that really struck a chord with me!

one of my favorite scenes was his last stand against Creedy (the Leader guys top henchman) and all his guards... total F*** you moment...

and there was the ending... ^_^ one of the best of all time! for me anyway... it's even better than the ending to 40-year-old Virgin! and i'm not kidding!

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Agreeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Vendetta! You Rule!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

It is one of the best movies ever. EVER. I prefer the graphic novels to the movie, though. I think it really says something about modern society and what we are becoming. At a formal masquerade I attended, someone dressed as V (sans weaponry, of course).

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I always wanted to dress like him! Plus I want his weapons and moves. Go Vendetta!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Ooh.. this movie.. i watched it b4.. it is quite a nice movie
    i agree with u Ky... koga.. u must watch this movie XD

Don't be afraid of the goverment the government should be afraid of the citizen @.@

this movie proves it... xD
    So its that good

Will look at it this sunday and probably just get it XD

so the government should fear us
    Last edited by koga23; Apr 19, 2007 at 03:21 PM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

Hey! koga23 is going to get it. You love it or like it. Promised if not then sorry.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: V for Vandetta

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Nazi type? Totalitarian regime is a much more suitable way of addressing it.
    i know thats the better way to describe it, but doesn't Nazi sound so must better? everyone can relate to it and i think the ppl who made the movie based some of it of the Nazi regime. Nazi, Nazi, everyone hates a Nazi (man that is so distasteful)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: V for Vandetta

Quote Originally Posted by dude101 View Post
    i know thats the better way to describe it, but doesn't Nazi sound so must better? everyone can relate to it and i think the ppl who made the movie based some of it of the Nazi regime. Nazi, Nazi, everyone hates a Nazi (man that is so distasteful)
    It may sound more impressive but it just isn't true.

Also, about the film: It's a fun action flick and there's 2 reasons to watch it.
    1) Nice explosions of ancient architecture.
    2) That dude that falls on his head/neck in the final fight. Just listen to that man!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast