+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Van Halen VS Van hagar

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Van Halen VS Van hagar

hi, ive always been a big fan of Van Halen and not really thought much of Van hagar. the feed back has normally equally strong for bothi just wanted to see wht people here think.
    reason for liking van halen better:
    even though david lee roth's whoops and hollers can be somewhat annoying sometimes, i think his vocals fit van halen much better. i dont know why, something was there that wasnt there w/ sammy hagar. but tht's just my opinion..

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Re: Van Halen VS Van hagar

To me either David Lee Roth or Sammy Hagar was fine although David Lee Roth fit the band better because he sang the songs with more vocal power and he is an original member. They are on tour right now with David Lee and I hope I'm lucky enough to catch them.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Van Halen VS Van hagar

Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    hi, ive always been a big fan of Van Halen and not really thought much of Van hagar. the feed back has normally equally strong for bothi just wanted to see wht people here think.
    reason for liking van halen better:
    even though david lee roth's whoops and hollers can be somewhat annoying sometimes, i think his vocals fit van halen much better. i dont know why, something was there that wasnt there w/ sammy hagar. but tht's just my opinion..
    Van Halen has better vocals and stage presence than Van Hagar. I am sorry Hagar fans, but it's true!

+ Reply to Thread