+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Video Game Addiction!!!

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Video Game Addiction!!!

If I have nothing to do and no one wants to do anything (thank my town for being so lame something ) I'll probably end up just smoking from my bong and game for a few hours, so yes I am addicted but only if I can't get anything goin. It isn't too often maybe once or twice max a week I used to be a hardcore gamer and just sat at the computer for the whole day so I'm happy I broke that addiction at least ^_^

Its so easy to get caught up in a game you like but the truth is your game isn't reality, some people make the game their reality... games are for fun

I wish our town had a public gym or something but noooo our town is too pompous for free services!

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I once was really adicted to a mmorpg but then one day i sat there and just thought: "why am i doing this?" and then i just stopped playing just like that I think I'm really lucky because it was so easy because some people have real problems stopping with games like World of Warcraft and such
    YEAH! I got that one too and suddenly I became more bored playing mmorpg games and so other games(except DOTA-ALL STARS) and now even I played computer more than 4 hours now I always surfing the net(Youtube AO etc.) there are many thing to do than playing computer games all the time.
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I havn't played a video games in like forever! I'm pretty sure am not addicted. Although back when I used to have time to play them, I was kinda addicted I would play for hours at a time, until I got bored of the game.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I was kinda addicted I would play for hours at a time, until I got bored of the game.
    same goes for me too infact I played many mmorpg's in my whole life until I got bored one by one in that games(Probably i didn't enjoyed playing that games so I would leaved it anyways and Had to play new ones)
    Now I didn't play anymore so called mmorpg's(massive multiplayer online role playing games)
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Newbie xXPatienceXx is off to a good start xXPatienceXx's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh geez, when i get a game I like I play it non-stop. Anyone heard of Persona 3? (FES) it took me a little over a week to beat it, and I recently just demolished the FF7 Dirge of Cerberus game in like ,less than three days (eventhough it was short, barely even 20 hours for me) but yeah... I love video games...

I am Nobody, Nobody is perfect, therefore, I am PERFECT

Newbie Zike13 is off to a good start Zike13's Avatar
    Thanks

i love video games too but i think i play why to much
    Im the light that destorys the darkness

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

I am addicted to my FF game and Naruto game for the DS. There awesome!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6