+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Video game you've spent the most time on?

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Video game you've spent the most time on?

As the title suggests, what is the video game you've spent the most time playing? This can include a game you've replayed over and over again, an online multiplayer game, MMO, or anything else like that. Oh, and be sure to include reasons why, of course, and maybe for fun, how many hours you think you've played of it. If you think some games you've played would be tied for top spot of time clocked, that's cool too.

For me, it's probably The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It has eaten up about ~200 hours of my time. There is so much to do in the game, and being a sandbox type game, I also just spent hours randomly walking around(I decided to flesh out the map entirely, so I embarked on a series of three hour walks around the wilderness). That, combined with quests and immersion add up to a lot of hours that fly by rather quickly.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Video game you've spent the most time on?

umm well i would say Zelda Ocorina of time but i think that FFXII
    has taken like all my time up. I have played it like over 3 or 4 times never beaten in yet. XD and each of the files has like over 100 hours. XD
    Last edited by P.R. Princess; Feb 10, 2008 at 03:04 PM.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Games that I've spent the most time on...hmmmm, I threw some 100+hours into:

-Final Fantasy X: Completed the Sphere Grid, made custom weapons stronger than provided legendary weapons, so-on.
    -Kingdom Hearts 2: Coliseum completion, weapon and item completion, all side quests, etc.
    -Pokemon series: Catching and training
    -Tales series (Mainly Symphonia and Abyss): All side quests, Character titles, Strongest equipment, etc.
    -Almost all NIS published games in the US = La Pucelle, Disgaea 1+2, Phantom Brave, Makai Kingdom, Atelier Iris series, Soul Nomad, etc. : A LOT of side-quests, item completion, character creating/stat raising.
    -Harvest Moon series: #1 Time killing game

...many others that I'm not sure of the total anymore due to the play time clock maxed out. ^^;
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

That is an easy answer, and Final Fantasy VII is that. I spent a good 7 years trying to complete that game, and while it may sound ridiculous, it was a very troubling time in my life. I started when i was young and FFVII was my first rpg, so I obviously had some troubles at first. The discs broke, memory cards broke, memory card mysteriously dissapeared, and accidental rewrites were made.

Of course this wasn't back to back, and after so long, frustration drove me to continuous leaves of the game. No matter what though, I always came back stronger than the last, ready to kick some more ass. I knew that game like that back of my hand, and I was finally able to complete, but not until I had grown of age and the the phase had long since past.

How many hours? Most likely around 1500-1800+

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    ...How many hours? Most likely around 1500-1800+
    Are you serious!!? OMFG!! I just cant see putting in THAT much time. Sure, I'd spent a good 80hrs on it during my first save but the ones after that I can do a complete game within 24hrs. Wow...just wow.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Are you serious!!? OMFG!! I just cant see putting in THAT much time. Sure, I'd spent a good 80hrs on it during my first save but the ones after that I can do a complete game within 24hrs. Wow...just wow.
    I have never not, completed a video game in my life. I have always taken pride in that statement, but it was never quite the real truth, since FFIIV was on my list for years. It is the only console game I have never completed under a 3 day span. Still, only a fan can do something like that, and I certainly love the FF series. I am not necesarrily a hardcore gamer, but a person with enough freedom to do what I want, when i want, how i want.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I played a RPG game called runescape since 1999 got to level 126 all my levels 99 and then what do they do, close the wilderness (a place to attack other players and steal their stuff.) i spent so much time and have to say it was wasted, lol i was 6 when i started. 9 long years passed...Great game. I dunno how many hours i spent about 15 hours every week since 2003 so if anybody can be bothered callculating, go for it!

Thanks

About 7020 hours. Respectable for a single MMO, or if you can really consider runescape that. You spent 9 years getting to lvl 126 on that game? that's right, i judge I judge lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast