+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Video game you've spent the most time on?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Video game you've spent the most time on?

Probably Final Fantasy VIII. I played the game from the start with the Strategy guide, so I beat it with 100% compleation.

It only took about 58 hours of total gameplay and wearing out a Playstation One in the process...

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    About 7020 hours. Respectable for a single MMO, or if you can really consider runescape that. You spent 9 years getting to lvl 126 on that game? that's right, i judge I judge lol
    Yeh well it only took me 5 years to get their but the rest opf my levels were complicated to get. You can now get like lvl 130 or something, with the new summoning skill, i'm way off the highscore charts now

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would say for me it would have to be Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition Dante's Awakening. Its take up so much time because of the alternert Storyline.Not playing as dante but vergil.And the Bloody place arena.Yea it rox.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Nippon Ichi Games for sure.
    I Think my highest though is Phantom Brave.
    230+ Hours at a minimum...and god half of it was just getting to the final boss and beating it.
    Then I've spent like the other 100 hours trying to create the ultimate blade and the dungeons and all the sidequests...man it's dragging on.

Close 2nd place is Disgaea 2. 180+ Hours. Two words: Pirate Maps. If you know the game you'll immediatally understand. Mass leveling as well. Hahaha.
    Last edited by dark angel swordsman; Feb 11, 2008 at 02:24 PM.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

The MOST I've spent EVER on a game would be Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Game of the year edition). I don't remeber what level I'm at, I know roughly above something past 70 x.X. As for hours, I ahve NO clue, I have to look to see, but alas it's not suported on the 360 and my xbox died. T.T so I dunno.

Otherwise, games I spent time on a lot ouwld be:

-Edler Scrolls IV: Oblivins
    -NWN (Never Winter Nights)
    -Doom (Not one game, but god damn I play this game TOOOO much so I'mma just count it)

AndI do not remeber anymore

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev
    I played a RPG game called runescape since 1999 got to level 126 all my levels 99 and then what do they do, close the wilderness (a place to attack other players and steal their stuff.) i spent so much time and have to say it was wasted, lol i was 6 when i started. 9 long years passed...Great game. I dunno how many hours i spent about 15 hours every week since 2003 so if anybody can be bothered callculating, go for it!
    Ah, I remember I used to play that game back in the day when I had dial-up internet. Twas the only MMO I could play with that connection, and it was really quite addictive. I used to wake up at 6:00, so I could play for two hours before school. I stopped playing a lot around a year ago, I think I was about level 88. Come to think of it, I do believe I'll have to add that to my list of highly played games.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Ooh, tough one. I think it depends on the system...

I played the original Super Smash Bros. a TON. Then When Melee came out, I played that even more. But I think the game I play more than any other is Mario Kart DS. It's the only game I play every day, I simply don't have time to play console games as much as I used to. Though when Brawl comes out, Mario Kart might bow down for a while.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Most time I've spent on a video game was about 132 hours. The game is Disgaea, I mean it's hell trying to level up your characters and on top of that didn't get that far on leveling @___@ *is on level 110*.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast