+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Video game you've spent the most time on?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Video game you've spent the most time on?

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    Ah, I remember I used to play that game back in the day when I had dial-up internet. Twas the only MMO I could play with that connection, and it was really quite addictive. I used to wake up at 6:00, so I could play for two hours before school. I stopped playing a lot around a year ago, I think I was about level 88. Come to think of it, I do believe I'll have to add that to my list of highly played games.
    I think barley anybody plays it now because of what they did by creating bounty hunter and destroying the wilderness. In my opnion that was probably the best part of runescape, so do you still play it but not as often or do you not play anymore?

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know how many hours I spent on it in total (probably over a hundred), but it took me 10 YEARS to beat Zelda:Ocarina of Time. I hated that game! i probably restarted it itleast 4 times and still have a hatred of Jabu Jabu's belly!

The longest game I've been working on is the original Castlevania. That game has kicked my tail for nigh 19 years now. Mind you, i only put some time into it for the annual castlevania-thon but still...19 years!

I probably put about 80 hours into Skies of Archadia...great game...Other then that, I really try not to go over 60 hours....I really don't care about side quests and stuff that much.

Newbie Hazardous is off to a good start Hazardous's Avatar
    Thanks

As for me, I have to say is World of Warcraft.
    I spent the last 3 years playing it. The game is just so fun and addictive. I played all the races, and classes. I have done all the instances. There are just so much to do in WOW. However, I stop playing because it just too time consuming, and PVP arena kills the purpose of the game.

I am playing FFXII right now, already pass 100 hours... Try to do all the side quests.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

sd g generation spirits...one of the most challenging rpgs that i've played. imagine going through the entire stories of the uc gundams all in one game. plus i really loved the game plays...
    char's counter attack
    click here.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Hazardous is off to a good start Hazardous's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    sd g generation spirits...one of the most challenging rpgs that i've played. imagine going through the entire stories of the uc gundams all in one game. plus i really loved the game plays...
    char's counter attack
    click here.
    I just placed an order the game, can't wait to get it.
    Is the game better than SD Gundam G Generation SEED?
    I love SD Gundam G Generation SEED, however, my completion is only at 98%.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I played Ninja Gaiden for NES on and off for 17 years. My longest play time on one game that I am most proud of is Pokemon Crystal. 260+ hours and counting. Not all my pokemon are at level 100 and I'm still missing 3 but I will get there.

Banned Stryker is off to a good start
    Thanks

Smile Re: Video game you've spent the most time on?

the video game i spent the most time on was god of war 1 and 2. Kratos is awesome he can destroy any other video game character. The story on that game is nice

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    As the title suggests, what is the video game you've spent the most time playing? This can include a game you've replayed over and over again, an online multiplayer game, MMO, or anything else like that. Oh, and be sure to include reasons why, of course, and maybe for fun, how many hours you think you've played of it. If you think some games you've played would be tied for top spot of time clocked, that's cool too.

For me, it's probably The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It has eaten up about ~200 hours of my time. There is so much to do in the game, and being a sandbox type game, I also just spent hours randomly walking around(I decided to flesh out the map entirely, so I embarked on a series of three hour walks around the wilderness). That, combined with quests and immersion add up to a lot of hours that fly by rather quickly.
    yes i agree with you. it took me 100 hours to actually complete the main questline. the rest was spent on missions, dungeon crawling, treasure hunting, and everything else you can possibly imagine! im not somehwere ion the 150+ hours range
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast