+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Video game you've spent the most time on?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Video game you've spent the most time on?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazardous View Post
    I just placed an order the game, can't wait to get it.
    Is the game better than SD Gundam G Generation SEED?
    I love SD Gundam G Generation SEED, however, my completion is only at 98%.
    more than you can imagine plus compared to seed you can actually mass produce any warships, ms, ma, and gundams as many as you want. you can also do attack combos with your units simultaneously. not to mention a ton of characters...villains and heroes for you to collect same thing with the gundams, ms, ma, and warships.

power? check this out...
    click here.
    now how's that for a overkill damage.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

The video game that i spent the most time on was Magna Carta. Its a good RPG/fighting type game. I got hooked on it thanks to my boss. Amazing art and graphics. okay I just love the game.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i would say two games for me

One being Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, with a free roam world and countless things to find and do.I have spent well over 200 hours playing game, and thats only from what i saved.So i wouldn't doubt that i have played it longer than that.

Another would be Star ocean: Till the end of time, my first go at it i played for about 190 hours or so and since i liked it so much i started to play it after i beat it just to see things that i may have missed previously.The story line to this game to me is pretty good as well the game play.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie Dark Hero is off to a good start Dark Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i dont normally play video games all that much but i did play "Fable" for 12 hours straight and only stoped twice to use the restroom it was really addictive and i made my charater really eivl looking but he was a half and half good guy.

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

the game i spent the mos time on was Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. I completed EVERYTHING, it took forever and the reverse castle was awesome. The hardest thing was playing as Richter.

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Video game you've spent the most time on?

it would have to be FF-10. that game took me at least 4 or 5 months to pass. it was hard at some parts^^

Newbie AngelMage is off to a good start AngelMage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    As the title suggests, what is the video game you've spent the most time playing? This can include a game you've replayed over and over again, an online multiplayer game, MMO, or anything else like that. Oh, and be sure to include reasons why, of course, and maybe for fun, how many hours you think you've played of it. If you think some games you've played would be tied for top spot of time clocked, that's cool too.

For me, it's probably The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It has eaten up about ~200 hours of my time. There is so much to do in the game, and being a sandbox type game, I also just spent hours randomly walking around(I decided to flesh out the map entirely, so I embarked on a series of three hour walks around the wilderness). That, combined with quests and immersion add up to a lot of hours that fly by rather quickly.
    Heh well I've never played that game before,I usually put atleast 1-2 hours of gameplay into a game just to leave room to do other things since I don't really like to sit down all day but the games that really get me to set down for what seems like hours,I usually don't keep track of time since I'm not relly paying any attention to how long it's been since I started playing are the Disgaea,Atelier Iris,Tales of series of games and Persona 3,Phantom Brave,Makai Kingdom and others but I think it might make this post verry big so I'll leave the others out.-^__^-

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Games that I've spent the most time on...hmmmm, I threw some 100+hours into:

-Final Fantasy X: Completed the Sphere Grid, made custom weapons stronger than provided legendary weapons, so-on.
    -Kingdom Hearts 2: Coliseum completion, weapon and item completion, all side quests, etc.
    -Pokemon series: Catching and training
    -Tales series (Mainly Symphonia and Abyss): All side quests, Character titles, Strongest equipment, etc.
    -Almost all NIS published games in the US = La Pucelle, Disgaea 1+2, Phantom Brave, Makai Kingdom, Atelier Iris series, Soul Nomad, etc. : A LOT of side-quests, item completion, character creating/stat raising.
    -Harvest Moon series: #1 Time killing game

...many others that I'm not sure of the total anymore due to the play time clock maxed out. ^^;
    Hahaha!Wow that's amazing and,by the way,I like your avatar,prinnys rule,Dood.-^u^-

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

Kingdom Hearts. Mostly because it was pretty hard to beat Xemnas like 5 times. And because I played it 4 times on each level and got ultima keyblade and the secret ending. So, I'm ubsessed its true

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast