+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Video game you've spent the most time on?

Newbie TealGreenFrog is off to a good start TealGreenFrog's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Video game you've spent the most time on?

I have never played an RPG game before.

The ones that I have spent a lot of time with is:

The Guardian Legend on NES that game was so addictive. I have not found a game like it since. I have no idea how many hours I have played it. If our escaped gerbil did not eat my NES wires, I would still be playing it.

Zombies Ate My Neighbors Game had a lot of levels and was very mild in graphics compared to Resident Evil series. (It is an older game) It was to me a light horror game that I could even laugh at the zombies..

Gotcha Force Gamecube game, I still play that. Gotcha Force is a 3D fighting game where you battle enemies from all angles, to collect new Borgs robots to add to their force with anime- like style is addicting. If another version comes out for Wii, I will be one of the first in line.
    TealGreenFrog

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward." - Kurogane ( RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE)

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Video game you've spent the most time on?

Well I've spent loads of time on Elder Scrolls 4:Oblivion. It's just such a massive game that seems to have endles possibilities and I'm finding it very addictive at the moment. Leveling up every Ability takes time then you've got the Guild quests, not to mention Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles. It's quite scary how addicted I've become. Oh well, not as bad other addictions!

There was also the Devil May Cry series of games that I just had to complete on Dante must Die mode. the first one just sucked me in with such a different and cool game. The second; although good; was as addictive as was sadly quite easy. The Third however, took me back to the First game and actual posed a challenege. Completeing that with Royal Guard on Dante Must Die mode was tough, but well worth it! I know the Fourth's out, but I'll bide my time for now. I've still gotta complete Burnout Paradise which is another cool game!
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Newbie milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz's Avatar
    Thanks

i only play games for 4 hours a day but the most played game i've played for about 7 hours is the Fly For Fun (MMORPG). It's because i've created a new character an RM.
    And for the console FFVII/VIII (PS1) it's my Fave, Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time thats about 8 hours or so.

F o c u s i n g O n W a h t ' s I m p o r t a n t

C l e v e r l y S e e i n g T h r o u g h W h a t e v e r I s A h e a d O f M e

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

I played a lot of games, mostly RPG's. All RPG's take a lot of time though, so I can't really remember which one was the longest. I think Final Fantasy XII and Sukoden series made me sit behind my console days and nights long.

If I have to pick for a recent game I'm playing it's probably Paper Mario on the Wii... Nice and fun game to play, but does take a lot of hours and sometimes even thinking hahaha.

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well i know it would be the Advance Wars the 1st one that came out for DS i beat the game in lesss then 24 hours but i have spent over 48 hours playing maps and combat mode and thats the longest time i have played a game .

Newbie dustin scott is off to a good start dustin scott's Avatar
    Thanks

well, i can't say for sure. i can list a few i guess. all these have massive amounts of gameplay time. massive being 400+ hours

World of Warcraft- probably the most hours went into this... i'd have to say at least 2200 hours.

imperian- text based RPG that can be found online still... i've played this for years as well so i'd have to say in total probably about 1300 hours.

FFVII- i've played this long enough to beat every weapon, get all the ultimates, and master every materia 100's of times. the only thing i cant get is the final attack materia.
    i'd say at least 1500 hours went into this game and the ticker is still counting.

FFX- still haven't made the 100% marker yet. need to finish the ultimate weapons and such.

FFX2- haven't gotten the mascot dressphere yet so i'm still playing this game. so far my save file has about 890 hours on it but thats just during this deployment. i have 3 other memory cards with completely different files on them with 100+ hours on the saves.

disgaea 1- great game and i'm STILL playing it. pumping the hours into it now an again. at 198 right now.

diablo- the original folks... played on both PS1 and PC... PS1 alone has about 350 hours. i played it for 2 hours a day for a year and a half straight until diablo 2 came out.

diablo 2 & the expansion- this game.... i can't even meassure the gameplay time because yea... anywhere from 2-8 hours a day if not more for at least 6 years. this game had me hooked... nevermind it still has me hooked.

Dawn of Mana- relatively new to me at least becaus ei bought it on my mid tour leave during this deployment but yea... going on hour 81.

Zelda(the original for NES... gold cartridge!woot!)- probably spent the majority of my 4 and 5 year old life mastering this game with my dad. great game and a true definition of classic.

lusternia- another text based MMORPG found online still being played. this game was a lot like imperian but it had more custimization options so i enjoyed this game a lot too. it has more than 800 hours clocked for sure.

chrono trigger- this game was the first RPG to get me hooked. probably 80 or more hours because i never owned it.

chrono cross- i played as far as i could so i'd have to say i spent about 80 or more playing and replaying it.

super mario RPG- this game was great when i played it. difficult but fun and enough secrets and replayability to play this until my hands hurt. at least 300 hours went to this game.

earthbound- this game... wow. for SNES it takes the cake with a minimum of 1100 hours. i still own and play thiss game so yea... love this game.

the legend of dragoon- great game and great story. bought this around the same time i got hooked on FFVII and this beat FFVII out for time played because yea... always loved dragons and the idea of being a dragon rider(dragoon) just peaks my creatively passionate imagination. lots of artwork was inspired by this game. i'd have to say thiss game has to have at least 2000 hours of playtime.

and... yea... countless others that i've thrown a couple hundred hours into so i dont know. i know i've played so many games that if you calculated the time together you'd probably have anywhere from 15-16 years of total playtime. i'm a true definition of game fanatic. oh! and legend of valkyrie as well! thats a great game. haven't played that in forever though. it probably had anywhere from 120-280 hours played though. i have the second one now and when i get back that game is gonna be worn thin real quick. ok, so thats all i can think of right now so yea... i know, i'm a junky.
    It seems to me,that if you or i must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.
    - jhon steinbeck

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

For MMOs, if "bot hours" are included, then its Ragnarok Online bar none.

...But nothing compares to Monster Rancher 2 when it comes to sheer game time that i've played upon. I'm not gonna count by hours but when it came out i was playing it for about 1 and a half year, not including my replays. I've replayed it over and over again, in fact i was playing it for a few weeks during 2007 before i switched to persona 3.

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

The game which took most of my time was FF10 and FF10-2 and
    Kingdom Hearts as well. It takes me like forever to even know what to do! I still haven't beat them and I have had them for like 2 years VV sad isn't it?
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast