+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Video game you've spent the most time on?

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Video game you've spent the most time on?

I think the game i spent the most time in is now world of warcraft.
    Since i have got it i have been on it everyday. I think about a month now i have had it.But if it was not that game it would have to be Final Fantasy 10 cause of blitz ball i loved that part of that game.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i always play but in this time i have to study so i play these games sometimes
    1 .... The Godfather The Game
    2 .... Devil May Cry
    3 .... Need For Speed
    4 .... Frozen Throne
    5 .... Warcraft III ...... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    I would say for me it would have to be Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition Dante's Awakening. Its take up so much time because of the alternert Storyline.Not playing as dante but vergil.And the Bloody place arena.Yea it rox.

yes i was about to mention that one ... i have played only for 52 hours in Dante's mode and like 12 hours in Vergil's mode ...
    but what i really wanted to mention is Godfather The Game ... i played this game for the time of more than 112 hours in one of the saves' slots ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie Sesshy0 is off to a good start Sesshy0's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly i'd have to say the game i've spent most of my time on was Need for Speed:Most Wanted. =\ I'd wait up til in the morning to reach another level,but c'yeah besides The Warriors,Kingdom hearts,Final Fantasy[yew name them] xD.
    "Calling your name, kill me with words.
    Forget about me, it's what I deserve.
    I was your chance out of your town."

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Right now its Gang of londen and Tekken Dark Resurrection, recently got the psp with these two game, trying to finish it now, sometime final fanstay and maybe yugioh but that its
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Newbie nickhoge is off to a good start nickhoge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'm quite sure that I've played the game Unreal Tournament 2004 the most of all games, I still play it from time to time but there were times I was behind my pc playing that a damn lot xD Hell, there was one night where I played UT2004 for 6 hours non-stop with a friend of mine online. The game is pretty intense and fast, so it really beats you up :P She and I were both seeing things when we closed our eyes at night (lightflashes and a lot of movement xD).

Other games I spent a lot of time on were Ghost Recon (pc), Rainbow Six 3 (pc) and Forza Motorsport 1 & 2 (xbox/360). Those games really do it for me in terms of long play.

Otaku Zerosan9000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well...it would have to be ffVIII.It has a good story and lots of things to collect and side things to do.The worst part is you spend this time getting 3 people leveled up when at the end they randomize your group so now you have to go back and level everyone else up to levle 100 too. still havent beat it yet. 999+ hours(the counter stoped)

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

well besides TES IV Oblivion, i must say i spent the moest time on Bully. i would get so caught up in just causing mayhem that i would forget about the main missions. one thing that ate up a bit of my time is what i called "prank pics"

i would throw marbles at the top of the stairs, then wait for some one to slip and try to get a picture of them in mid-fall

that and just running around harrassing people took up a lot of my time.
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast