Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: video games you wished were animes

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

video games you wished were animes

i don't know where this thread would go... so i placing it here. with many video games turning into animes or mangas( devil may cry anime kingdom hearts manga) i figured this question was envitable.
    what games do you wished were animes or mangas? explain why

i was youtube for game footage of guilty gear, and i saw a video that said guilty gear anime... i began looking frantically for the anime... every where... but much to my dismay it did not exist. thus brings me to the origin of this thread.

i would like to see the guilty gear as an anime.
    the game already has an anime feel to it...it would be easy to convert the characters to an anime format. they have alot of awesome characters.
    http://ui08.gamespot.com/903/guiltygearx2_2.jpg

the game also has a story that could be made into anime.
    Guilty Gear (series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

they already made a small clip of an anime version so why stop.
    YouTube - Guilty Gear X(English version)

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: video games you wished were animes

I think a new Legend of Zelda anime would be really cool. The old one was kinda terrible, except for maybe, "well excuuuuse me, princess!" XD

Metroid would be a really cool anime too, I think. Perhaps with a bit more dialogue and characters.

Otaku Hypercat2000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I have to agree, Metroid and The Legend of Zelda are pretty good games, it would be awesome if they were turned into anime.
    Please join the groups i created called "The Dragon Clan or The Shadow Clan." and "Metroid 10 The unknown killer." Please join my RPG thread called Sonic Chronicles 2.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe Aliens vs. Predator 2 would be good game (Which has completely zero resemblance to any Alien or Predator movie after Resurrection AKA the desecration of a great monster) to make an anime of, as long as they stick to the canon of it and don't blow it all up to hell like hallyweird has been doing to it sense Aliens Resurrection. Poor space roaches, they really do deserve better.
    As long as they stick to the canon and use Aliens 1-3 movies with AVP1-2 games as a base, with anime artist and story lines and dialog being normally very good, then they should be fine.

I should mention how easy it is to create a good AVP story line and dialog. My friends and I in another forum made an RPG out of it using only the canon of it and our dialog and story line completely beat anything Screw-up-wood monkey could come up with. Which says allot, meaning in order to make a bad Alien/AVP story you are doing one or a combination of three things. 1: You are trying WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to hard, 2: Don't know jack about the canon. Or 3: You’re intentionally going out of your way to ruin it.

Just to clear things up on the canon breads of Alien in a nut shell......

It is hotly debated that the Praetorian, Pred-Alien, Carrier, and Ravager to be considered canon and thus are on the fence, but are more leaning towards canon. The Runner is considered canon how ever. I would have to say the four others mentioned should be canon. As in the game AVP2 and AVP Extinction and other books of the series described very well on how the Praetorian are brought about and indeed plausible as it is described as a "PURE BREAD" or fully adult Alien. The Pred Alien is on the fence for resembling too much like Preds. I say keep the mandibles and dreads but make the body more skeletal and then it will be canon. Ravager is considered to be a "Pure Bread" as well as the Praetorian, how ever are geared towards war fare, and are brought about when a Praetorian molts into the Rav out of necessity to utterly destroy threats to the hive. Carrier is questioned but should be considered canon do in part of its basic job description, which is to take a queen facehugger as well as a few normal ones out of the old hive to protect the new queen as it starts a new one.
    Any other Alien out there and behavior that contradicts is considered truly none canon.
    Last edited by Scourge; Feb 10, 2009 at 08:36 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Hypercat2000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i have to agree on that one too. AVP should be a good game if they come out with it, i bet it would have some good graphics.
    Please join the groups i created called "The Dragon Clan or The Shadow Clan." and "Metroid 10 The unknown killer." Please join my RPG thread called Sonic Chronicles 2.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

I'd be for a No More Heroes anime ... Lot of free room to develop an interesting story I guess.
    The characters are perfect to be turned into an anime. ((:
    Otherwise, The Legend Of Zelda and Metroid sounds interesting too!
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to see SSBB as an anime. I would so rock! But hpefully if it happens, they would give the characters voices, unlike the game XD

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Persona 4. It already has the cut scenes but it should totally be an anime. Its riveting and exciting plus it makes you think. I don't know if the manga is out yet like Persona 3 but I would love to see this be an anime.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast