Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: video games you wished were animes

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Re: video games you wished were animes

Quote Originally Posted by Sol-x View Post
    I would like to see SSBB as an anime. I would so rock! But hpefully if it happens, they would give the characters voices, unlike the game XD
    Sounds awesome ... But I don't think that something like this would ever happen to be honest ... With all the characters which are appearing in Brawl, like Snake, Sonic, Mario and the different Pokémon, it would get rather expensive to have the right to show all of them in that anime series. ((:
    Although it would really be funny. However it sure is challenging to find a plot which fits for all of those characters ...
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i would actually like to see a game like "Dark Cloud" becomming an animation, it was released in december. 14 year 2000 in Japan. When i first bought my PS2, there was a little demo disc with, and on that disc there, was a game called "Dark Cloud". Me and my older brother really liked that game, and almost everytime we where playing PS2, we would play that game. So i didn't really think about buying new games for some time, i only tryed to find that game, Dark Cloud, as an original game and not a demo version..... And well me and my brother are sorta still looking.. But not so much anymore

But the reason why i would like see that video game as an animation is, that i really like the story and well i've never finished the game so i would like to see how the story turned out ^^

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sol-x View Post
    I would like to see SSBB as an anime. I would so rock! But hpefully if it happens, they would give the characters voices, unlike the game XD
    *cringe* I personally think that'd be a terrible anime. I mean, SSBB really has no plot, its a fantasy fighting game for nintendo fanatics. I think it'd be like a bad Marvel cross-over, you know what I mean?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark. For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Feb 10, 2009)

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

i would love to see those games as an anime.... ssbb would be funny... but what would the plot be?

another game i want to see as an anime would be rogue galaxy. it already has an anime feel to it. an ok storyline... it is a bit short for an rpg game but long enough for an anime.... i think.

id like to see the final fantasys as an anime... im sure i don't need to say why.

i know they had an anime...final fatasy unlimited... to be honest i didn't like it that much. as long as they don't make it into something like ffu.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Newbie madknight is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would think that Silent Hill could be a good source for an anime if one would use material from the 1st and 2nd games. Telling a story about Pyramid Head and how it came into existence and its role could be interesting, also explaining the source of the religion used in the series as well.

Otaku Hypercat2000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Silent Hill would make a good anime, but, i wouldn't watch it, it was a bad enough game as it is, but, that is just my opinion.
    Please join the groups i created called "The Dragon Clan or The Shadow Clan." and "Metroid 10 The unknown killer." Please join my RPG thread called Sonic Chronicles 2.

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to see Resident Evil remade into an anime series instead of those terrible live action films, just start at zero and work your way up into where ever the series ends.

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

i wish that kingdom hearts was an animethat would be really tight
    but its not so that skus but wutev

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast