+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Videogames that are anime and manga style.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Videogames that are anime and manga style.

I like games that are stylized (is that word even right?! -,-) on anime and/or manga themes and i think anyone who likes anime and does watch it would think the same .. Shining Force and Kingdom Hearts are good examples explaining me ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't played a lot of anime/manga style games. Persona 3 would be one. I've played some with Anime Cut scenes like Z.O.E 2, Lunar. Either way to me it's the same as every other game, still fun and entertaining.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

The only videogame that is anime/managa styled that I play is RFO, and this is a MMO (One of the few MMOs I am willing to play.) The reason why I like it would have to be because there are 3 different factions. Accretia, Bellitoe, and Cora. The Accretians are a bio-mechanical race and are highly advanced in technology, and as every one knows, I love me bio-mechanical stuff and technology and have the most powerful weapon in the game and can be used with any class which is the Launcher system, add on the Siege kit to increase the damage you dish out by almost 50%. Then there are a class that specialize in this and they are called strikers which they have the ability to boost their power even more by another 50% and their armor type increases their rate of fire.

Bellitoes are like little midget elves who use technology and a bit of magic. The only thing that I like about them is that they use mechs called MAUs or Massive Assault Units. They look really cool and take for ever to take down.

The Cora are all magic using Elves and the Female characters classes has armor that looks like something out of a Victoria secrets magazine. They are Human sized, still shorter then an Accretian but are the biggest pains in the butt and cheapest of all the three races. Not only can they summon up to 1 or 2 creatures to gang bang you but they can also what is called debuffing. There are many types of debuffing they have and all are incredibly gay. One that prevents you from using your own buffs to increase your stats, one that prevents you from using your offensive skill, one that drops your speed, another your attack, and once again another that drops your defense and also one that prevents you from moving and firing back. As you can see, they are WAAAAAAAY over powered. Luckily there aren’t that many of them in the North American European servers because people hate them so much.

Now the reason why I like this game is because like I said, I love Bio-mechanical stuff and futuristic sci-fi stuff. Don’t care much about fantasy and there for don’t give a rats arse about the Bells and I simply can’t stand the Cora. Which leads me to another reason why I play. Because in lots of animes, mongas, and any other cartoon, tv show, movie, and comic book that its always the pretty girls and boys that win which I am quiet frankly sick of. So playing as the Accretia I can kick around those pretty boys and girls who think they can beat all simply because they look good and I do so enjoy thrashing them with my Striker. Another fun fact about this game is once again back to the Accretians. They have a jet pack which is so much fun to play with it should be illegal. You cant attack any with the jet pack but you can zip around faster then any player in the game and bug the hell out of the Cora and Bells with out worrying about them hitting you because your moving so fast, that is unless your screen happens to be a bit choppy and then they blast you to kingdom come because you cant defend your self. But all in all it’s stupidly fun and it really aggravates the sh*t out of the Bells and Cora which you can do for hours. Just make sure you have plenty of stamina charges to power the damn thing.

Another thing I like about this game is that its main story line is really good and well thought out. I won’t tell you what it is but I will tell you one thing. The Accretians are the good guys...

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

@Scourge....Ah yeah, how could i forget RFO, you're right about how good the story is. I used to play it before but right now i've given my account to a friend. I never knew that the Bellatoes are called "Bellitoes" in some parts of the world...It's a big game here in the Philippines, lots of people play it, and lots of teenagers become high school drop outs because of it.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hantei16 View Post
    @Scourge....Ah yeah, how could i forget RFO, you're right about how good the story is. I used to play it before but right now i've given my account to a friend. I never knew that the Bellatoes are called "Bellitoes" in some parts of the world...It's a big game here in the Philippines, lots of people play it, and lots of teenagers become high school drop outs because of it.
    I noticed that when I was going around looking for information on how best to use my Striker and came across a forum called RFU Rising Force Ultimate. Now I never joined the forum, just popped in and man the people there have issues. For the most part they are jerks. And the fact that they brag about leveling up their character with in a few weeks I happen to find rather disturbing. I wouldn’t be bragging about dropping out of school to play some game. It’s really pathetic. I continue to pop in every now and then to see what they have to say for a good laugh on the count of how idiotic they are for dropping out and quitting their job over and pretty much beat the crap out of each other over petty things. Glad to say that the North American European counterparts are no where near that bad. But for the most part, players in the other countries are pretty cool and laid back about it while those in the Philippines tend to be fanatics, like the Alqida of RFO. But over all its a really fun game if you have the time.

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

I love anime style games! Most of all Hosigami Remix!

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Videogames that r anime n manga style rock! the kingdom hearts series(cant wait 4 kingdom hearts3), rogue galaxy,the tales series and then there is of course the games the are inspired by anime/manga r my favourite. i think my entire game collection is made of 85% anime/manga style or inspired games.

i know this has nothing to do with subject but cant wait for the devils may cry anime.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Tales of Series and Nippon Ichi games are easily my tops.
    Their style makes it seem like it is actually an anime...
    Though there is an anime to Makai Senki Disgaea...haha. Oh well.
    They're still very similar in many respects.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast