+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Videogames that are anime and manga style.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Videogames that are anime and manga style.

Games that have the anime/manga style applied to them have a better feel to them. I love the games that Atlus and Azure makes along with Nippon Ichi. The style is cute and its makes the games a lot of fun when the main boss of the game looks like a cute little kid with a temper problem. Or when Zetta acts like an angsty teen trying to convince everyone that he is "one bad*** freaking overlord"

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I noticed I continue to pop in every now and then to see what they have to say for a good laugh on the count of how idiotic they are for dropping out and quitting their job over and pretty much beat the crap out of each other over petty things. Glad to say that the North American European counterparts are no where near that bad. But for the most part, players in the other countries are pretty cool and laid back about it while those in the Philippines tend to be fanatics, like the Alqida of RFO. But over all its a really fun game if you have the time.

Agree with you on that, the local online gamers(mostly RFO gamers) i've seen are mostly teenagers that cut classes just to play on a nearby gaming cafe. Some kids here pretend that they're goin' to school but actually they're not, all they do is get tuition fees and use it for gaming pleasure(exchanging real life currency for RFO items and such)...C'mon, tuition fees?? How bad can it be...Some schools here even the biggest and most sophisticated universities are crammed with gaming cafes just outside the campus, well y'know it's mutual abuse...Abusive gamers and abusive businessmen...yeah i guess i should be talkin' about this on another thread or somewhere else...Don't get me wrong i'm bashing the issue not the nation, i hope it won't get to a global scale...

I hope those kids relaize that there is life outside RFO...

So sorry if i raised any eyebrows....

Back to the topic, talkin' to Scourge made me realize that RFO is bigger than i expected. Here in the Philippines, it's already one of the most, if not the most played games as far as i see it. Who could forget Ragnarok Online? another anime-ish MMO,..It was invincible here in the Philippines up until the debut of RFO where a ton of RO players shifted to RFO. Anime-ish games are a big hit here, especially the MMOs. Maybe i should get back on RFO soon...
    Last edited by Hantei16; Apr 04, 2008 at 10:19 AM. Reason: edited some stuff to make it less-racy...coz that's not the message i'm tryin to point out..

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if you decide to join the NAE servers look me up. Don’t worry; you wouldn’t be the only Philippine player going to the NAE server as there are more casual RFO players from the Philippians coming to the NAE because they are sick of being harassed. Any way sorry about taking the thread on a little detour.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3