Closed Thread

Thread: Viewtiful joe help?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Viewtiful joe help?

Does anyone know the character's name of #7 ?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Viewtiful joe help?

Apparently her name is "Supulockette", but I could swear that in the dubbed US version that she had a different name...though I dont remember it and I'm too lazy to look it up right now. )XP
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shinku no kage For This Useful Post:

Legend (May 29, 2008)

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Wiki tells me it's Sprocket. She was only found in the anime and in Red Hot Rumble.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sazuka For This Useful Post:

Legend (May 29, 2008)

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Apparently her name is "Supulockette", but I could swear that in the dubbed US version that she had a different name...though I dont remember it and I'm too lazy to look it up right now. )XP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    Wiki tells me it's Sprocket. She was only found in the anime and in Red Hot Rumble.
    Thanks Saz, Shinku. I found what I need now, and let's close this before Gungrave comes in and post. ahhhhahahahahahahaha!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Closing by request of the original poster...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread