+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: vin terminator?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

vin terminator?

We've run a few rumors about the upcoming, possibly McG directed, TERMINATOR 4 so why not throw another one into the mix? Last week, the folks over at AICN threw out a rumor that ambiguously ethnic action star Vin Diesel may be looking to star in the film, taking up where the current governor of California left off. Or maybe he'd be the bad guy. Or pretend to be the bad guy and actually be the good guy. Not much is known at this point. Of course, there is a high probability that this is a crazy rumor but it's a slow news day and Diesel really does fit the Terminator mold perfectly - he is, after all, already quite adept at playing a monotone robotic boob. What do you guys think?

Source: AICN
    Last edited by aceman67; Oct 10, 2007 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Like thumpers dad said, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: vin terminator?

man.....might work...but it probably is crap. i dont see him doing the part. besides, WE NEED ARNOLD!

the story does sorta need more, tho...
    Last edited by aceman67; Oct 10, 2007 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Language, Language, Language

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont kno deisel might do a good job. i dont really want to see a more fat arnold wearing those leather pants anymore. kinda disturbing.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

there is no way in hell that anyone can take the original place of Arnold, he is the original terminator and he is the best person for that part

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm the Flabinator!

Yeah, no one can take the place of Arnie... *rolls eyes*

If there is truth to this rumor, I want to See Vin Desil as the Terminator, he's the only current actor with enough talent to pull it off.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

lol nice pic and i have to agree vin would be a cool terminator
    since he has done more action movies than most anyone
    else in hollywood , of course i think vin would be cool in
    any action movie comming out but he has been silient as of late
    wonder where he is?
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Any true fan would know that we don't need any star to make the movie good. I would go see the movie just to see how they end their story. The fact that they used Arnold in the 3 movie was already a big stretch. I mean, for protecting the future of man-kind sending an inferior model is a dumb premise. Don't bring vin diesel in, I don't want to see him as Terminator. As a fighter against skynet maybe, but not a terminator.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Any true fan would know that we don't need any star to make the movie good. I would go see the movie just to see how they end their story. The fact that they used Arnold in the 3 movie was already a big stretch. I mean, for protecting the future of man-kind sending an inferior model is a dumb premise. Don't bring vin diesel in, I don't want to see him as Terminator. As a fighter against skynet maybe, but not a terminator.
    actually, you do have a point. now dont get me wrong, im not an expert on the story, but maybe thats all the humans could get ahold of....

and i agree with your vin diesel statement....

lolhave bush do it! maybe he'll finally make ppl belive they didnt make a mistake by voting him in...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast