+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Viva la bam/jackass(1)(2)

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

Viva la bam/jackass(1)(2)

Do people watch these(i do). do you ever wonder why they get paid so highly for doing these crazy things. Have you Ever wondered why the television show and the movies are sointeresting.
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Viva la bam/jackass(1)(2)

I own (well, my brother does) the complete Viva La Bam series on DVD, and I can't really say its all that interesting. Sure its funny, and a bunch of guys are all making their lives a living hell while driving Bam's parents insane in the process.

Over all Viva La Bam is a so so series. Bam's Unholy Union on the other hand is a rip roaring good time.

As for Jackass, I've been in the hospital so much for breaking things and getting hurt (Since I was 18 months old, I've broken both my arms, my right leg twice, my nose at least 18 times, ribs, collar bone, crushed my eye socket and cracked my cheekbone) that I actually physically can't watch the show with out getting sick.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

they get paid becuase we as people like to see people get hurt though ive done some stuff but not to limit that they do it steve o is my favorite then mini me then bam

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

i luv both of um. i can't give a full explanation on why it's so funny, but its so damn funny. outta the whole jackass crew, i like bam the most so of coruse my favorite is viva la bam and unholy union. i'm watching viva rite now on MTV!

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Never seen jackass, but watched a lot of Viva La Bam. Most of the time it's funny but sometimes some jokes are so dumb and pointless. But then again that's probably only one of the very few shows i would watch on MTV.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked Viva la Bam... at first, two years ago when I was still mad of HIM and more of a child in my brain... I thought it's all cool then, but now, watching it again I just can't understand how normal people can like it! It's just few grown up men fooling around worst than any child... terrible, it's mostly not even that funny!
    Sometimes I think Bam has some problems, if he shouws himself as such a dork, I'm sure he's not really such a mad one... You can see it in some places, like at least how he gets upset at his parents when they play a trick on him and how he almost started to cry when they put him in a vagon with a snake...

I think they get paid because there are people who find it funny... I too actually, found some places funny... and... dunno

Interesting? How can it be not interesting... you'll never see something like that in reall life...(though some try to repeat those tricks...)

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Viva la bam/jackass(1)(2)

I have watched Jackass,but not Viva la bam. Those people are crazy! They're stupid for doing those crazy stunts,but its really funny!

+ Reply to Thread