+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vonage Commercial

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Vonage Commercial

Does anyone else ever come across these commercials?? Personally I love them and think they are extremely funny. Here are some of the examples:

YouTube - Vonage thriller commercial <--- the serial killer and the girl

YouTube - Vonage <--- this one with two guys trying to steal from the vonage van (i find this one exceptionally funny)

There are some more but I can't find it, and there are some parodies like this one which is stupid/funny

YouTube - Vonage Commercial

Anywho, I am just wondering if anyone knows the song that is playing in the background because I doubt googling the lyrics (whooo wooo wooo woo woo) will get me anywhere.

EDIT: YouTube - Vonage Dork <---- THIS ONE IS THE BEST!!! XD
    Last edited by Legend; Oct 11, 2006 at 02:55 PM.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks
    lmao, i love the Stealing Van one.
    i've actually never seen these on tv before.
    maybe the geek one, but i didnt it find it that funny.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    i l,ove the one with the stealing the van. man that was funny when it kept chasing them,

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks
    hilarious commercials good sales tactic too with the many different commericals they have I hardly see the same one twice in one day

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro View Post
    Does anyone else ever come across these commercials?? Personally I love them and think they are extremely funny. Here are some of the examples:

YouTube - Vonage thriller commercial <--- the serial killer and the girl

YouTube - Vonage <--- this one with two guys trying to steal from the vonage van (i find this one exceptionally funny)

There are some more but I can't find it, and there are some parodies like this one which is stupid/funny

YouTube - Vonage Commercial

Anywho, I am just wondering if anyone knows the song that is playing in the background because I doubt googling the lyrics (whooo wooo wooo woo woo) will get me anywhere.

EDIT: YouTube - Vonage Dork <---- THIS ONE IS THE BEST!!! XD
    I'll give you a hint on the song:

KILL BILL.

(The commercials suck btw)

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I'll give you a hint on the song:

KILL BILL.

(The commercials suck btw)
    Why can't you just tell me if you know the song name??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    He thought you'd google it.

Soundtrack details: Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Track Title :Woo Hoo

Group: The 5.6.7.8's

The commercials are okay, but most of them are taken from home videos(except for the more recent commercials) seen from the stupidvideos site. The Woo Hoo song definitely makes them as funny as they originally are though.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro View Post
    Because you're a lazy

*image removed*

Quote Originally Posted by False Truth View Post
    He thought you'd google it.
    No, I thought he would run to a record store, buy the OST and find it that way.
    Last edited by Legend; Oct 11, 2006 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Pyoro: Sorry Hassun, this isn't aox

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast