+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wanted

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Wanted

i saw this movie last night..for the first tie and thought it was freakin sweet..it was an awesome action movie..everyone post here if u saw this movie and what did u like about and what was ur fav part and the part u dislike the most..and would u watch it again.
    info about this movie
    starring: James McAvoy, Morgan Freeman, Terence Stamp, Thomas Kretschmann, Common

25-year-old account manager Wes (McAvoy) was the most pathetic, cube-dwelling hypochondriac the planet had ever known. Until he became Wanted. After the murder of a father he never knew, Wes discovers powers beyond his dreams. He becomes the latest recruit in a secret society of assassins--and morphs into a killing machine. But as Wes grows into the mantle passed down by his father, he discovers that with the ability to deliver death comes an even more difficult power - controlling your own life.

this movie had a awsome storyline
    i thought it was awsome how the story changed ..u was so hooked on one thing and then next u get a surpise.everybody said this movie sucked..but think it was awesome!!.. the rates of this movie is 4 stars!!! awesome..i would so see this again.no better yet.. i'll buy it on dvd..lol..the best part of the movie was when Wesley busted through the facility and started killing all those ppl..in under 5 min ..lol.and i think its sweet how they curve bullets and crap.(hmm..i wonder if that really possible to curve a bullet???) I love the ending buy the way..and this movie has a great soundtrack by the way
    but anyways guys

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wanted

that movie was awesome u forgot angalena jole ( i cant spell) is in it too XDD

but it really is a good movie i think u have to watch it to know what its completaly about its really good

Thanks

yeah..how can i forget about that hottie..she looked even better in this moive..u would never think she was older..she looks young. ..she can play bad a** girls really good..lol

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I really liked this movie as well.

I think what made this movie most appealing is that most people can really relate to McAvoy's character Wes, during his pre-assasin stage of the movie. I mean, how often have you said things under your breath, or in your head, that you wish you had the courage to say aloud at that moment? Or how many times have you let things roll off your shoulders because you didn't have the guts to confront the issue? I think we've all been there at some point. Or at least I have.

Thats why it was so cool to watch him go from an anxious accountant to a kick ass killer.

Now all I want to know is where I can find that crap they were bathing in.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    I really liked this movie as well.

I think what made this movie most appealing is that most people can really relate to McAvoy's character Wes, during his pre-assasin stage of the movie. I mean, how often have you said things under your breath, or in your head, that you wish you had the courage to say aloud at that moment? Or how many times have you let things roll off your shoulders because you didn't have the guts to confront the issue? I think we've all been there at some point. Or at least I have.

Thats why it was so cool to watch him go from an anxious accountant to a kick ass killer.

Now all I want to know is where I can find that crap they were bathing in.
    wow that is so true..i never even thought of it like that...i understand now..i can really relate to him.
    hhmm that stuff they were bathing inO.o..hmm thats freakin awsome..can ppl really heal like that and that quick..??i think it is stuff like that somewhere but no one has found it yet?..hey alot of ppl didnt think it was possible to fly to the moon.but they found a way..lol

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw this movie. It was pretty damn good for a stand alone, especially for being based on a comic. But the movies lack of keeping with the storyline of the comic is probably what saved it anyway.

Wanted gets a B+ from me, which is pretty good considering I didn't really like Ironman.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Newbie MsUzumaki12 is off to a good start MsUzumaki12's Avatar
    Thanks

the movie was cool...my brother kept talkin about it so I had to see it
    I Kill all of you!!
    Then I have a party!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia View Post
    I saw this movie. It was pretty damn good for a stand alone, especially for being based on a comic. But the movies lack of keeping with the storyline of the comic is probably what saved it anyway.

Wanted gets a B+ from me, which is pretty good considering I didn't really like Ironman.

WOW...thats pretty cool..i thought ironman was good..well thats what i heard at least..but it seem pretty sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by MsUzumaki12 View Post
    the movie was cool...my brother kept talkin about it so I had to see it
    YES!!! listen to your brother..it'sreakin awsome
    is anyone curious about the curvin bullets..do anyone think its possible??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast