+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wanted

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by MsUzumaki12 View Post
    the movie was cool...my brother kept talkin about it so I had to see it
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandi View Post
    WOW...thats pretty cool..i thought ironman was good..well thats what i heard at least..but it seem pretty sweet!

YES!!! listen to your brother..it'sreakin awsome
    is anyone curious about the curvin bullets..do anyone think its possible??
    Yes! I am her brother ( Hey sis! )
    But yeah it was great. It could have had more action to it instead of focusing on him training to become an assasin but.... hey, you can't have it all can you?

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jokerman For This Useful Post:

MsUzumaki12 (Aug 14, 2008)

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    Yes! I am her brother ( Hey sis! )
    But yeah it was great. It could have had more action to it instead of focusing on him training to become an assasin but.... hey, you can't have it all can you?

O.o..oh i didnt know u guys were really related..wow thats pretty cool!
    but yea..i do agree ..like 20 -40 min of the movie focused on that..but it had its purpose..Agree?

Newbie taz452 is off to a good start taz452's Avatar
    Thanks

just saying hi what make new friends any one can tell any good anime site
    wallpaper , pic , chacter boi info on animes

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Hmmm only one word to describe this movie.. it's Cool!

Cool idea on the "fast beating heart" so they can have faster movements and reactions.. very cool.. but the bullet swaying thing.. thats a bit... out of the world.. well.. too out of the world.. but it's still cool!

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie Kuinta is off to a good start
    Thanks

I thought this movie was very action-packed. There was plenty of gun fights. I thought the idea of being to bend bullets sounded lame, but after seeing the movie it changed my outlook. Angeline Jolie was an amazing supporting character.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I just had to share this with someone.

My ex was at my house (because we share a son together). And I have a few fruit flys lurking around. So he comes out the bathroom and in a really excited voice he tells me that he had just shot a fruit fly into the toilet.... with his pee.

Ahahahaa.... "Shoot the wings off the fly"
    Last edited by Peach_follows; Aug 21, 2008 at 01:06 PM.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie FinalXepher is off to a good start FinalXepher's Avatar
    Thanks

i thought wanted was a pretty good movie. the only thing i didnt like about that movie was the ending. the ending turned me off but it overall was still a great movie.

If this world is hell,
    then God is nicer than everyone thinks

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by taz452 View Post
    just saying hi what make new friends any one can tell any good anime site
    wallpaper , pic , chacter boi info on animes
    hmm well first ur in the wrong topic for that and well this is a pretty cool website..check this out more before u look esle where..^.^*supports AO*

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Hmmm only one word to describe this movie.. it's Cool!

Cool idea on the "fast beating heart" so they can have faster movements and reactions.. very cool.. but the bullet swaying thing.. thats a bit... out of the world.. well.. too out of the world.. but it's still cool!
    Yeah freakin awsome!! Right
    hmm well yeah..its does seems impossbile.but the movie made it seem so real and it could happen..but it would awsome if ppl could really make that happen..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kuinta View Post
    I thought this movie was very action-packed. There was plenty of gun fights. I thought the idea of being to bend bullets sounded lame, but after seeing the movie it changed my outlook. Angeline Jolie was an amazing supporting character.
    i know,, its freakin awsome!! ..yesh angeline was great..it sucked though that she had to die..that kinda sucked..i wanted to see the guy and angie hook up in the end..but i guess they guy couldnt have everything..lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    I just had to share this with someone.

My ex was at my house (because we share a son together). And I have a few fruit flys lurking around. So he comes out the bathroom and in a really excited voice he tells me that he had just shot a fruit fly into the toilet.... with his pee.

Ahahahaa.... "Shoot the wings off the fly"
    I get it..^_________^
    wow..are u sertious..aaww that freakin cute..ROFL!!
    Great aim kid ^.-

Quote Originally Posted by FinalXepher View Post
    i thought wanted was a pretty good movie. the only thing i didnt like about that movie was the ending. the ending turned me off but it overall was still a great movie.
    aww i liked the ending..it make the story connect with the begining..but honsetly i didnt get the begining..but seeing the ending i got it...yeah it was bad that we didnt get to see what happene d to guy after all this happen to him and how his life changed..but still it was freakin awsome...
    hmmm i think they ran out out tape..lol..they had to end it someway..but on the other hand i think they wanted to leave the audience thinking... what happened next..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2