Closed Thread

Thread: Watchmen

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Watchmen

Despite of the critics I read about Watchmen on HERE the movie was great, full of action and unexpected turns. A little confusing if you haven't read the comic but once you catch the idea the movie is clear.
    Even though I thought the movie was great and so did my family, there were some people who thought this movie was against some values and religion. I think people is exaggerating about that, but those who have watch it: what do you think? what did you think about the movie overall?
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Watchmen

Every time I hear the song "HALLELUJAH", I'll be haunted by images of Silk Spectre riding Nite Owl. Great. THANKS A LOT, ZACK SNYDER.
    I love my girlfriend.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Ozymandias and Bubastis. total f***king WIN.

anyway. I could've done without the Hallelujah scene, mainly because it really wasn't called for. It wasn't in the comic, and the small part they were refering to was not like how it was in the movie.
    (as Innerhell said: 'Silky riding Nightowl')

but thats the only scene I really had any problem with. Besides that I loved it. I thought it was awesome, and it was about time we had a comic movie like this.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Every time I hear the song "HALLELUJAH", I'll be haunted by images of Silk Spectre riding Nite Owl. Great. THANKS A LOT, ZACK SNYDER.
    *activates orgasmic flamethrower*

Also lebasiara, why didn't you just post this in the existing Watchmen thread?

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    *activates orgasmic flamethrower*

Also lebasiara, why didn't you just post this in the existing Watchmen thread?
    I didn't see it... you can close this one.. .
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

closing as there is already a thread for this subject.

Closed Thread