+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Watchmen's Ozymandias strikes out at fanboys

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Watchmen's Ozymandias strikes out at fanboys

Lordy lordy, I didn't think I could like Ozymandias better until now.

here's the link:
    Watchmen's Ozymandias Lashes Out
    but, In short, this is what he said to fanboys:

"If fanboys still hate the film after going and seeing it, they can all line up and s*** my d***," he told The Sun. "The negative feedback is relayed by my friends. I think the fanboys aren't particularly happy -- there are a load of people they'd have rather had in before me. I don't give a f***. Grow a d***."

Note, this was only directed to the fanboys who are really complaining about every little thing in Watchmen. Not the general fans. But, seriously I agree. Because at this point I've heard so many people complains about his and his casts costume designs, portrayals, and more.

so, what do you guys think?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Watchmen's Ozymandias strikes out at fanboys

^_^ that guy is awesome! i like the use of the word "d!ck" since that accurately describes the nit-picky comic book losers~

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    Lordy lordy, I didn't think I could like Ozymandias better until now.

here's the link:
    Watchmen's Ozymandias Lashes Out
    but, In short, this is what he said to fanboys:

"If fanboys still hate the film after going and seeing it, they can all line up and s*** my d***," he told The Sun. "The negative feedback is relayed by my friends. I think the fanboys aren't particularly happy -- there are a load of people they'd have rather had in before me. I don't give a f***. Grow a d***."

Note, this was only directed to the fanboys who are really complaining about every little thing in Watchmen. Not the general fans. But, seriously I agree. Because at this point I've heard so many people complains about his and his casts costume designs, portrayals, and more.

so, what do you guys think?
    hellz yeeaahh!
    he has the right to say that. sometimes fanboys can be really annoying and needs to be bitch slap by a pimp cane. they have no respect for reality, rather than fantasy that it isn't even real...the irony.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    hellz yeeaahh!
    he has the right to say that. sometimes fanboys can be really annoying and needs to be bitch slap by a pimp cane. they have no respect for reality, rather than fantasy that it isn't even real...the irony.
    lol, this is what intially went through my head when people we're b***hing him out about his portrayal:

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, this is what intially went through my head when people we're b***hing him out about his portrayal:
    honesty...it's snyder's call, since he directed it. not them fanboys, who the hell they think they are? sighs...a fan is ok (like me) but fanboys...ahhhh!! the picture would be more appropriate if it is dr. manhattan blowing up fanboys.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

No it wouldn't because no one complained at Dr. Manhattan, the guy that played Adrian has gotten hell for his performance. But I think he did a good job (accent changes aren't easy, people. Especially when its a British man trying to play a German man hiding his accent with an American accent. Hell, even Jeremy Irons can't hide his accent)

Strange because Watchmen made some bad actors good.
    The guy that played Ozy first US film was with Mandy Moore. The Comedian was on Grey's Anatomy. The thing I found funny was that Patrick Wilson went from pretty boy Raoul from The Phantom of the Opera to Nite Owl.

Can you believe that they wanted to cast Monica Belluci for Silk Spectre 2 (hot!!!), Arnold Swartzenegger for Dr. Manhattan and Robin Williams for Rorschach (the horror!)

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I still haven't seen the movie.

Thanks

No it wouldn't because no one complained at Dr. Manhattan, the guy that played Adrian has gotten hell for his performance. But I think he did a good job (accent changes aren't easy, people. Especially when its a British man trying to play a German man hiding his accent with an American accent. Hell, even Jeremy Irons can't hide his accent)

Strange because Watchmen made some bad actors good.
    The guy that played Ozy first US film was with Mandy Moore. The Comedian was on Grey's Anatomy. The thing I found funny was that Patrick Wilson went from pretty boy Raoul from The Phantom of the Opera to Nite Owl.

Can you believe that they wanted to cast Monica Belluci for Silk Spectre 2 (hot!!!), Arnold Swartzenegger for Dr. Manhattan and Robin Williams for Rorschach (the horror!)
    i know...but i would like to see dr. manhattan blowing them up. since he can do it.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast