Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Weird Al

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

Smile Weird Al

Who has listened to him I love him hes one of my favorite singers so on the form i would like you to list your top 3 favorite songs of his and just talk.

1.White and Nerdy
    2.Ebay
    3.Constipated

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Weird Al

He's been doing this for a long time now and some of his parodies are indeed funny.
    His polka medleys are usually brilliant.

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

I know how he recreates the words in the song are brilliant I aslo love his Aladdin one A Whole Nude World thats so funny and his voice is perfect for the songs you can alwasy tell its him when you hear his voice you know.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

While his parodies are genius, I'm more of a fan of his original work. Just take "Party at the Leper Colony"

He uses almost every bit of wordplay he can to make this horrid ailment seem like the funniest joke.
    Why hello there!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Hassun. Polka medleys are brilliant sometimes.
    Otherwise, I think he's still funny.
    White and Nerdy? Genius.
    It takes some kind of skills to transform entire songs from their base, and I'll honestly admit, I'm respecting that much from him.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alphonse Hohenheim View Post
    I know how he recreates the words in the song are brilliant I aslo love his Aladdin one A Whole Nude World thats so funny and his voice is perfect for the songs you can alwasy tell its him when you hear his voice you know.
    I highly doubt Weird Al made "A whole nude world". You can tell it's NOT his voice in that song. Nor does he ever use adult language.
    There are quite a lot of songs attributed to him which he never made.

Thanks

Will i saw alot of songs but I didnt know they were tributed to him ohhhh okay and i knew he didnt sing that im just saying the ones he does you can tell .

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    There are quite a lot of songs attributed to him which he never made.
    Makes you wonder, doesn't it? I'm curious now...Just which ones were made by him and which weren't...
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast