+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird Al Yankovic

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm hes neato. Been out a long time, and its great to see him again.

He very creative~ ^_^ Thats what I think~

I like yodo~ I think I spelt it right ~

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks
    the songs i like are where he spoofs (paradies) bad songs and make them good
    examples of bad songs: ridin. hot in here. your baeutifull
    examples of good songs: white and nerdy. trash day. your pitifull

he takes pathetic and pointless songs and makes them funny, he rocks.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah he's parodies are great! There's no doubt about he's creativity and I just the love the hilarious lyrics! It's hard to choose wich songs I like best..umm..probably "you don't love me anymore" the first time I heard it I thought it was just some mellow song (which is partly why I liked it because of its pleasant sound) and then after listening to the lyrics I couldn't stop laughing.

Newbie Calena715 may be famous one day Calena715 may be famous one day Calena715's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think he's hilarious! I like the Michael Jackson songs he did in the 80s. He did Eat it to Beat it and Fat to Bad. Good classic stuff right there!

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks
    I loveeeedd Weird Al back in the day.....I remember being so stoked when I bought "Amish Paradise". It was one of the first cd's I bought.....hehehe even now, whenever a song comes on that Weird Al parodied, my friends and I sing the Weird Al version.

He came and played a concert around here back when I was in middle school, and I wanted to see it uber bad. I didn't go, but my sister's friend went to go see it, so I was kinda jealous. She didn't think it was that great of a concert, but I still would have gone and seen it.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    White and Nerdy, You're Pitiful, and Amish Paradise are probably the only songs of his I really like. I like the idea behind his parody songs, but I don't really like ALL of them. Plus basing your success off the same music with different lyrics...it gets kinda annoying and old after awhile. I guess you could say I'm kinda conflicted with my ideas of Weird Al in that respect. In some terms he's original, on other terms, he's not.

Newbie ~Breathe- may be famous one day ~Breathe- may be famous one day ~Breathe-'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Ahhh

I loved his Trapped in the Drive-thru...

Better question can be....who DOESN'T like Weird Al?

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    OMFG!!! HE IS SO F'IN FUNNY!!! White and Nerdy had me on the floor laughing!!!! So did Confession pt III, Weenie in a Bottle, Elmo's Got a Gun, Tapped in the Drive Thru, and Eat it.
    *singing* Elmo's got a gun! Elmo's got a gun! What made Elmo snap? Was he tired of Big Bird's crap...
    We're approaching the drive thru!!! Coming up at the drive thru! Now where here at the drive thru!!! Did I mention...the DRIVE THRU!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast