+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird Al Yankovic

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Weird Al is awesome. I have my Doctor who looks like him XD; its hilarious. My Mom would get mad at me cause I'd start singing "Harvey the Wonderhamster" from his old TV show while I'd wait for him.. I get amused so easily.

I like his new video "White and Nerdy". Hah, hence the signature, but thats only because its true.
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Newbie DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorites are probably:
    YODA because of the end, "Then George Lucas releases it and gets 400,000,000 million more bucks"
    Pretty fly for a rabbi because it's the closest parodie I've heard from him
    Constipated because, well, because while listening to it I laughed for more than half the song.
    and Slim Shady Shut Up, because I don't like eminem, though SSSU has profanities more than once, the real version got a relative of mine in trouble with his parents.

Wierd Al Yankovic is cool, and that is that. I think he's funny, as I'm sure everyone else in this forum agrees.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks
    my brother listens to him all the time. i dont mind him but he gets annoying after so long.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Newbie rinoaheartilly may be famous one day rinoaheartilly may be famous one day rinoaheartilly's Avatar
    Thanks
    That was a pretty funny video!!!
    ~Rinoa Heartilly~

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh hes great! IMO hes the best parodier out there, and i like the song "White and Nerdy" thats the best one IMO
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    white and nerdy is where it's at. but of course almost all his material is awesome.

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks
    I remember when Wired Al released his first album!

My favorite is 'All about the Pentiums". I used to think it's funny. Now, I find myself doing most the 'computer geek' things in that song. Yeah, now I"m just sad.

I felt the same way with "White and Nerdy". I got every joke in that song. What does that say about me?

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wierd Al has ruined many a song for me...I can never listen to "Living on the Edge" by areosmith again and not start sing the lyrics to "Living in the Fridge"...so while I find his stuff funny....man does it kill a good song.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast