+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whale Wars

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Whale Wars

Finally ot around to watching whale wars. It was cool. Due to the fact that the Antarctic is not really a country it is sort of the wild west of the ocean. Unto this the Sea Shepard project that is reminiscent of the hoards from Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior. To compliment this image they wear black uniforms with skulls emblazoned on them.

While Paul Watson and his crew would have us believe they are the good guys even while they look like the villains the most absent element is the whales. It seems the whalers are a bit smarter. But if you loved the chase scenes in The Road Warrior you will love the small craft assaults on the fleet though they are half-assed.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Whale Wars

I loved the South Park episode about Whale Wars. Watched the series once or twice but I could not get past the fact that they are some of the worst screwups I've ever seen. With protesters like that, the Japanese whalers have nothing to fear.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I loved the South Park episode about Whale Wars. Watched the series once or twice but I could not get past the fact that they are some of the worst screwups I've ever seen. With protesters like that, the Japanese whalers have nothing to fear.
    Whale Whores was classic South Park. The show is even funnier after you actually watch the real Whale Wars. I mean they literally just try to make it smell bad. They did try to tanle a prop but that just ended with embarrassment. I feel like telling him the obvious. If the line floats than it will not tangle the prop since the prop is below the water.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

All those complete amateur mistakes...

Thanks

The new season has started. Since they cannot stop them from killing whales they are devoting their time usin poisons and toxins to throw or pierce the whale corpses with. This will render the killed whale useless. Doesn't tat mean they would have to kill more whales.

Plus they have two other ships now but still use volunteer staff. One only got a few feet from the pier before it broke down. I think the whales might be getting tired of their help.

+ Reply to Thread