+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: what is the best video game and explain why!

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

what is the best video game and explain why!

my is final fantasy and kingdom hearts because they both have alot of fighting and has a great stroyline too. the final fansty is cool because they have so many that it's hard to keep up with. kindgom hearts is really good because riku and sora. plus the keyblades rock.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what is the best video game to come out and explain y!

it's kinda hard to say, cuz i've got a few. The first is Devil May Cry 1 and 3 cause of their sheer difficulty and challenge. I know that most people complain about it, but that's the fun of it though. I mean sure the enemies are a bit simple and repetitive later on in the game. However the bosses are really hard and some keep coming back to beat you. When you finish it, it's just the satisfactory of beating it.

My second would be like starcraft because it's so balance that if you play any race, you'll still can beat each other. No race is ultimately powerful, there's always a counter on the attack. It kinda makes you wanna try and find the weakness and strengths. It's one of the most successful RTS games ever. I'm so excited about the second one coming out.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: what is the best video game and explain why!

i dont know if anyone has played this series but i like the romance of the three kingdoms as well as samurai warriors...i like ROTK because of the different take on a game...you take a character build his abilities and figh across china as a loyal general or a fiercesome leader. the fighting is quite simple in some...i find number 11 to be the hardest by far..because the fighting takes a different turn from 7-10...but i still like it, and i like samurai warriors because you get to fight the life of a great samurai...my favorite is Oda Nobunaga...even though he is depicted as evil he really isnt especially if you played kessen III...but thats a completely different game..these are games i enjoy because i have too many favorites!!!!

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

i enjoy Fable: The Lost Chapters because the original fable was fun as hell and the lost chapters is an expansion of greatness. it may be short and somewhat simple, but it's just the idea of grand theft auto in an RPG.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

im love a good rpg but im gonna have to go with
    rainbow 6 or ghost recon or something simular becuase
    of the mulitplayer option where you and a few friends
    can play using difrent systems form difrent homes
    and act as a unit while talking to eachother though
    head sets.

its just so intersctive and that why i like those games a bit better
    that rpg
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

It depends on which medium you mean. I enjoy a few games, both on console & computer.

On computer, I'm usually found playing Battlefield 2142 online. I enjoy it because I'm facing off against other people, not predictable AI's, plus I can earn rewards & upgrades for my performance. I also enjoyed beating Quake 4. That was a interesting game, especially once you got caught...

On the Consoles though, Halo 1 & 2 all the way! Not only is it a First Person Shooter with some nice toys, but you get to beat your opponants down with any weapon. Many a fool has felt the strength of my shotgun's handle, but give me a energy sword & I'm happy.

I'm not all about FPS's, I also play other types of games. I enjoy Super Smash Brothers for it's insane all on all combat, Starwars-Knights Of The Old Republic (KOTOR) got me a little interested in RGP's & Burnout 3 is great for getting away with things that'll leave you dead in the real world. Having that guy who was trying to push you in front of that truck catch it instead, only because you made him though, can be so satisfying...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Halo 2! I love that game it owns so hard. I could play it everyday all day long. And when you have live, its like no other game out there. The action in the game is so amazing, people every where trying to shoot you.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

my fav games are final fantasy and kingdom hearts because Square Enix created very unique and original storylines for them all and i love them

thank you equinn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast