+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: what is the best video game and explain why!

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what is the best video game and explain why!

I'll go for "Ico" and "Shadow of the colossus" for its originality, awesome graphics and great gameplay.

Newbie Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    my is final fantasy and kingdom hearts because they both have alot of fighting and has a great stroyline too. the final fansty is cool because they have so many that it's hard to keep up with. kindgom hearts is really good because riku and sora. plus the keyblades rock.
    I really like Kindom Hearts..because it has alot of Disney characters in it and stuff..I also like katamari Demo. because you get to roll like very big things up in a ball.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

super robot wars!
    why?! where else can you play a game that let's you play all anime characters with their mecha joining forces against their enemies as well in an awsome anime style tactic rpg! imagine gundam, eva, voltron, macross, tekkaman, full metal panic, and etc. all together. especially for anime freaks...heck they love this game.

check out the promotional vid of super robot wars w for ds.
    click here
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Super Robot Wars eh? Looks very cool. I wonder if it'll come out or is already down under. If not, i know a place or 2 that might be able to dig it up for me.

I might not be able to recomise all the characters on it, but I did with most. I'm even sure I saw Technoman on there. I was loving that before I even knew anything about Anime.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    Super Robot Wars eh? Looks very cool. I wonder if it'll come out or is already down under. If not, i know a place or 2 that might be able to dig it up for me.

I might not be able to recomise all the characters on it, but I did with most. I'm even sure I saw Technoman on there. I was loving that before I even knew anything about Anime.
    this game series has been out during the nes age. which means it's already very old like the final fantasy series and yes that's Technoman. i you want to know where to get one...mail me.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie sisqo is off to a good start sisqo's Avatar
    Thanks

Guitar Hero is my favorite game of all-time. I really like it cuz i play a real guitar in a band, so i just have a lot of playin guitart hero

Thanx Ky-lyrra

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Seeing that my last post seemed a bit too long that it was deleted... (I think)

I'll keep it simple. Chrono Trigger.
    Stick to the classics, my friend. That's where your history comes from.

I like how amazing Chrono Trigger was back in the day, and how it still is now. You can't toss it aside as some kind of "old game" since it's still as interesting nowadays.
    Akira Toriyama rules!

Get either the original SNES or the Playstation version... either way, you'll know why.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    this game series has been out during the nes age. which means it's already very old like the final fantasy series and yes that's Technoman. i you want to know where to get one...mail me.
    Don't you mean Teknoman/Tekkaman Blade?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast