+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: what is the best video game and explain why!

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what is the best video game and explain why!

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Don't you mean Teknoman/Tekkaman Blade?
    actually it's tekkaman blade but i prefer detonator orgun. he's also in this game with tekka and both started as rivals but evetually became friends.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by halo3master View Post
    another one is resident evil 4 the kind in the arcade. just for the amount of enemys you must kill in order to pass a level sure does take up alot of quarters.
    This thread is about your favourite game, not 'one of those' games that you happen to like.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Final Fantasy is the best game because it has a good follow on story and great graphics with fighting simulations it rules!

Newbie Captain Geusak may be famous one day Captain Geusak may be famous one day
    Thanks

I enjoy games that give you a sense of open freedom in another world, So I would have to say The Elder Scrolls Oblivion is the best. Plus any other action/RPGs that gives you freedom. Turnbased RPGs are okay, but I don't really like that "take turns" kind of gameplay.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

the orginal super mario brothers and the new super mario brothers i still find hours of enjoment playing those two. Pac-man is another one simple but yet u can show more skill in that game than anyother game to date

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4