+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What book are you reading?

Newbie fabulousness may be famous one day fabulousness may be famous one day fabulousness's Avatar
    Thanks

What book are you reading?

I'm currently reading Catch 22. Its boring as hell, but I'm determined to read it because its a classic.

what about you?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Oooh threads like these are prone to spam (there have been around 210 posts deleted in the similar "what are you listening to now?" thread.)

Write enough information about the book you're reading or this thread will be closed.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm reading twilight right now, its pretty good and its kinda long, but its awesome!

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks
    PENDRAGON Book One: The Merchant of Death.{Bibby Pendragon is a seemingly normal fourteen year-old boy. He has a family, a home, and eve Marley, his beloved dog.But there is something very special about Bobby.He is going to save the world. And not just Earth as we know it. Bobby is slowly starting to realize that life in the cosmos isn't quite what he thought it was.And before he can object, he is swept off to an alternate dimension know as Denduron, a territory inhabited by stragne beings, ruled by a magical tryany, and plagued by dangerous revolution.} That is wat the back saids.I finish today a few hours ago.It is not one of the greatest books out there but still it rocks.I am going to try to get book 2, and depending on it i meant get 3, 4 and 5 which is coming soon.The book is a little hard to like right off the bat for me but it get better as i readed on.
    Perfection is dull

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks
    I love reading! I am currently reading Memoirs of a Geisha and Slaughterhouse five. I am really liking slaughterhouse five (Kurt Vonnegut) because the story doesnt really go anywhere. It is more like having a casual conversation with the author. Ive heard all his books are like this. It is different but not by any means boring. I read catch 22 a long time ago. The only thing I remember is that it starts out like kind of a war novel. I could be wrong though, it has been a long time.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I love reading aswell. At the moment I'm reading Eragon - about the dragon rider, it's pretty good.

I think another REALLY GOOD read is the "Tomorrow when the War Began"
    by John Marsden ( i think I'll edit later if it's wrong). Heaps of action and Australia gets taken over by a random country and a bunch of teenages take revenge - well kinda- you just gotta read the book and find out, I think it was the only high school book that I actually read. Why can't all the books we had to read in High School be like that?

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm rereading "Dhampir" by Barb and JC Hendee until I can get the paperback version of "The Assasin's Touch" by Laura Joh Rowland.

Dhampir is about a 'woman' named Magiere who played on the people's superstitions and made a living being a 'vampire slayer' with her companions Leesil and Chap. But then she grew tired of it alland plan to settle down until she accidently killed a real undead. And so now his friends want revenge =)

There's three books following Dhampir - Thief of Lives, Sister of the Dead, and Traitor to the Blood. I've read them all except the last because I'd like to wait 'til it comes out in paperback ^^; It's a nice series, and I recommend it
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks
    im reading ark angles (manga) and its really good cos i dont really like to read but i had to wait alll sumer to get the sec book so i did thats how much i like it ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast